Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF ONLY WE HAD AN INSPIRING BUILDING THAT LOOKED LIKE A COUPLE OF LEGO BRICKS MELTED TOGETHER:

20131028_hpcground_hero.jpg

Wheres the shed where they did the drugs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talks like Hodge a bit.

Eldo muses "future captain" a bit (and it is funny every time) and his musings reference overly excited posters discussing new recruits who should know better. Idiots - the lot of them...

But f*** it - future captain

Talks like Hodge a bit.

Eldo muses "future captain" a bit (and it is funny every time) and his musings reference overly excited posters discussing new recruits who should know better. Idiots - the lot of them...

But f*** it - future captain

I reckon he has a similar way of speaking to Clarko - particularly his first press conference he did the sharp breath in and 'umm' before speaking.

Future captain/coach!

I reckon he has a similar way of speaking to Clarko - particularly his first press conference he did the sharp breath in and 'umm' before speaking.

Future captain/coach!
When he drops the g from "ing" verbs (present participles) he sounds a bit like Koffi Annan.

Next General Secretary of the UN

(I'm serious - they both do it if you listen closely and JOM WILL be an excellent UN GS)

Last edited:
I reckon Hawthorn have about six younger men that have genuine future captain potential. They tend to recruit players with great character and in some respects, in such a group of men, captain is just a note beside a player's name.

Consider Hodge. Giant though he is, consider all the other players that could have been a great captain during Hodge's years, instead they were great teammates. Silk, Rough, Mitch, Lewis. All of them champs and easily captain material (Mitch, in fact).

So will the #JaegerBomb be a future captain? Dunno. But I bet he's right there in the group with Gunners, Shiels, Smith, Titch.

And then the group coming after that. Another fine batch. An embarrassing wealth of quality people at Hawthorn.

Cochrane has a plan. He wont let him go without 2 x 1st round + Breust + Gunston.

Mark those words.
Draft whisperer agrees.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back