Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Hawks Family day, he told the guy next to me when asked, that his name is Jay-ger but that the guy could say Yay-ger, he didn't really care. I had a quick chat and he strikes me as a guy who is very clear in who he is, what he wants to achieve and he is not too fussed what other people say or think. He also struck me as a very ambitious confident man and has future captain written all over him.

Well if this preseason stuff is anything to go by we'll be happy he's with us.

He looks a ripper. 7 clearances and classy as hell around the ball.

Still needs match fitness, but this is as good as we could hope for at this stage. IMO better than we could have hoped for.

Russell and his team are working miracles again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is a thread for fapping, but anyone else think his ball drop could improve a tad, as could Burton's?

Just something that might enable him to match Lethal's 8 Crimmins medals.

He actually isnt a great kick, not very penetrating, i think just about his only weakness i've seen. Spot on, ball drop not great, doesn't guide it onto the boot with right hand.

He actually isnt a great kick, not very penetrating, i think just about his only weakness i've seen. Spot on, ball drop not great, doesn't guide it onto the boot with right hand.

Thanks for agreeing. Was expecting to get slaughtered.

His hand positioning doesn't look right for mine and he drops it a little too high.

Geez, picking nits I would think especially playing his second game in 2 years. Be patient as he is still getting rid of the rust.
Wasn't Shakey implying that he was off the field during that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back