Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: Jai Serong! Pick 52, 2021 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Lloyd described Jai as a hard working key forward.
If he is another option up front for us, im good with that.
He’s pretty slender and mobile, so I can definitely see the Gunston-role-comparison.

Took a while to get a “Jai” on the list…..

Now we’ve got 2 at the name time

Bloody millennials

He's a Zoomer, Gen X parents, blame them. Millennials are the generation in between, and we get a little sick of being blamed for everything...

Took a while to get a “Jai” on the list…..

Now we’ve got 2 at the name time

Bloody millennials

Once again my much maligned generation copping it for something that’s nothing to do with us. He’s a Gen Z kid and would most likely be progeny of Gen Xers.

Once again my much maligned generation copping it for something that’s nothing to do with us. He’s a Gen Z kid and would most likely be progeny of Gen Xers.
You don't cop it enough to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fergus Greene joined Hawks training today.

Sounds like Mitch likes Fergus quite a bit from reading this …….. and really starting to like his judge of character and talent prowess with some of the finds out of nowhere like Bramble/Newk and big improvement in some of the kids since he’s arrived at the club!

Sounds like Mitch likes Fergus quite a bit from reading this …….. and really starting to like his judge of character and talent prowess with some of the finds out of nowhere like Bramble/Newk and big improvement in some of the kids since he’s arrived at the club!

Paywalled

Paywalled
basically wants a contract on a senior list
played 5 games with the dogs got injured no vfl because of ROnna got de-listed BH picked him up 3 days later
Too good for VFL

Five AFL games in four years.
A few injuries.

A lot of frustration.

And questions unanswered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back