Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, James Worpel, pick #43 2017 - Peter Crimmins medalist 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I have spent a long time wondering what a rising star actually was, and this morning it dawned on me.

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I have spent a long time wondering what a rising star actually was, and this morning it dawned on me.
You deserve to get Worpedo'd for a pun like that.

In terms of comparing dawn and dusk I much prefer dusk. In fact it’s daylight between them
After I made the earth spin once in 24 hours, some people called up on high and asked me what I'd do next. "I think I'll call it a day."

After I made the earth spin once in 24 hours, some people called up on high and asked me what I'd do next. "I think I'll call it a day."
Off season pun threads have caused me troubles in the past Grumbles. I’d either gravitate to wards them or-bit my tongue. And they come out of nowhere. You can’t plan-it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL article this morning about Worpel says he has dropped 4kg in the off season. Has been instructed to slim down by Clarko in order to increase his running capacity. I have full trust in the conditioning and coaching staff but I hope it doesn’t affect his strength in the contest, his bull-like strength was a standout attribute of his.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-01/haunting-final-kick-reminds-worpedo-of-what-it-takes
Its the Russell blueprint for a midfielder, love his wortj ethic got a real winner on our hands that wants to improve at every opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back