Universal Love Welcome to Hawthorn: Jarman Impey extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid argument to be made that the injury affected years weren't bad luck, but the byproduct of a bloke pissed that he was beaten to the marking contest.
That was a deliberate act with high impact - there was no reason for it (other than frustration). Should've got weeks.

Really key player IMO and one that can offer some genuine versatility.

I'm not targeting any posters specifically in saying this, but I just want to highlight that some people wanted Impey out of the team completely at the start of the season - though he has turned it around from being considered a player that should be out of the team by some, to now being considered a key player again.

It's been a similar story to Worpel (who I had wanted out of the side at the start of the season).

Good for Jarman.
Great clubman and has had a really solid year.
Doesn't have the electric speed he had pre knee but has learned how to be an effective and reliable player without it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deserves the year he’s having after all the injuries.

The most likable bloke on our list. Love him.
Criminally underrated. You can see him, at times, being the one trying to will us over the line.

My next gift to everyone will be completely writing off Jeka and DGB.

Your welcome in advance
Awesome. I always thought they had a special something. Glad to see it confirmed. I try to do the same thing in the cricket thread.

Why the hell does this flog keep getting picked, spud can't bowl for taffee."

Nek Minnit.

Feel the same way about Jars as I did Changa. Heart and soul type, who’ll always say g’day and give you a smile on his way down the ground at training.

Had a super 2023, and hopefully builds on that in 2024.

Needs to be 100% fit to perform. If he is, then he's an asset. Fingers crossed no niggles for him in the lead up to r1.
One would think he or any player that isn't fit doesn't play in 2024 with the new amount of quality depth we have. It's really just our KPD that we don't have the same quality depth. Any half back flankers because we have so many different options better make sure they keep their form because if they don't they can be easily replaced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back