Universal Love Welcome to Hawthorn: Jarman Impey extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Your probably right and I don't want to take anything away from Jarman but it wouldn't be hard being in the top 10 thus far.

Not too many standouts.

Mitchell,Breust,Sicily,Shiels,Smith,Hardwick probably at this stage.

McEvoy and Strats would be thereabouts. Strats may not hit the stats sheet but he is more than playing his role down back.

McEvoy and Strats would be thereabouts. Strats may not hit the stats sheet but he is more than playing his role down back.

I'd have Gunners in the top 10 mix as well. Hendo's year has also been under-rated, for mine.

Hi, sorry this is totally off topic, but has been bugging me for awhile now.

I'm using Android BF app and whenever I come across a post with embedded videos, this is all I see, and clicking on the links does nothing.

If I open in browser, it's fine, but that's a pain to do regularly.

Anyone have any ideas? Screenshot_20180529-113143.jpg

I am so pleased to Jars doing well with you guys. Seems as though his disposal has improved quite a bit already. Hope he has a long and successful career. He has plenty of talent !

And he can keep working on the tank. Would love to see him and Smith both sprinting forward on each wing providing 2 options over and over again.

I'm using Android BF app and whenever I come across a post with embedded videos, this is all I see, and clicking on the links does nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? View attachment 504106
ask here https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/quick-questions-you-couldnt-find-an-answer-for.1158903/ and you will get a response

Buy an iPhone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would love someone to explain the naming conventions in those links as they are making me giggle. Insignificant Social Gordon Setter. Valid Messy American Badger. Variable Blissful German Spaniel. They sound like a very eccentric bunch of pets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hoping Port learn to miss Impey the way we miss Joey.
What? Surely not. We won 3 GFs in a row without him. We didn't miss him. Get over it.

Celebrate the positive that is Jars.

He’s a quality pick up and a quality person from all reports.

Love watching him play when he takes the game on.

Uninstall the app. It's reheated garbage.

Quality unit.
When I took the kids to a preseason training session in January, Jars was easily the most approachable and good with primary school aged kids by far. He come off the track offered them a handshake and opened with a "Hello my name is Jarman, what is yours?"
Had a brief chat with them as I set up the photograph and happily signed their footy. :thumbsu:

Not that the other guys were poor, just not as enthusiastic as Jars!

Oh, and Chippa complimented my mo! :moustache:

They were saying the same thing when they got pick 9 for Shaun Burgoyne

3 premierships vs Andrew Moore o_O

The vast majority of Port supporters I have contact with always knew jnr Burger was silk department, and I don't know any one of who was happy to see him go.
It was a political c*ck up by the then hierarchy of my club, and the mail here was that his father in law Greg Phillips advised him to move on.
You def got got value with 3 flags, while mine got Andrew Moore who was too bland to even be described as vanilla.

It will be very interesting to see what happens down the track with the father son situation

Let's hope we see a decent game in Tassie on Saturday. :thumbsu:

The vast majority of Port supporters I have contact with always knew jnr Burger was silk department, and I don't know any one of who was happy to see him go.
It was a political c*ck up by the then hierarchy of my club, and the mail here was that his father in law Greg Phillips advised him to move on.
You def got got value with 3 flags, while mine got Andrew Moore who was too bland to even be described as vanilla.

It will be very interesting to see what happens down the track with the father son situation

Let's hope we see a decent game in Tassie on Saturday. :thumbsu:

I'm just hoping he stays in Melbourne so we're more likely to get his kids!

Quality unit.
When I took the kids to a preseason training session in January, Jars was easily the most approachable and good with primary school aged kids by far. He come off the track offered them a handshake and opened with a "Hello my name is Jarman, what is yours?"
Had a brief chat with them as I set up the photograph and happily signed their footy. :thumbsu:

Not that the other guys were poor, just not as enthusiastic as Jars!

Oh, and Chippa complimented my mo! :moustache:

Not surprised. Comes across as a ripping bloke when interviewed and seems grateful for what he has in life.

What a pick up. Impey has been killing it this year! I'm pumped, finally we have some speed back in our team. Hasn't been the same since Hill left. He has become a pivotal player in our system and style of play. This was a huge pick up that seems to have gone a bit under the radar, much like Gunston at the time (with a few small articles-all speculation at the time).

After watching his body of work this year it's fair to say this was a huge win for the Hawks. Just goes about his business and is quite the gentleman. Welcome Jarman

What a pick up. Impey has been killing it this year! I'm pumped, finally we have some speed back in our team. Hasn't been the same since Hill left. He has become a pivotal player in our system and style of play. This was a huge pick up that seems to have gone a bit under the radar, much like Gunston at the time (with a few small articles-all speculation at the time).

After watching his body of work this year it's fair to say this was a huge win for the Hawks. Just goes about his business and is quite the gentleman. Welcome Jarman
His move to the backline has really improved us. Astute recruiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back