Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Josh Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought we would of learnt a lesson about picking undersized full forwards after Matt little, but hopefully this kid has a few more strings to his bow

Mark Williams was a pretty handy undersized full forward.

And the best set shot in my time watching football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Williams was a pretty handy undersized full forward.

And the best set shot in my time watching football.
Was over 10 years ago, don’t think too many have made it since then. Just saying that I hope he’s got some serious forward pressure or another string to his bow, cause mark and lead undersized full forwards really struggle at afl level

At high school level, Josh has had a pretty reasonable level of success. He was part of Henley High's SA Championship School team along with Lukosius, Rankine, Mead & Burgoyne last year. This year, they were runners up. He's played mostly CHF in that time & then played a similar role at Woodville-West Torrens.

I'm stoked for the kid & hope he does really well.

Was over 10 years ago, don’t think too many have made it since then. Just saying that I hope he’s got some serious forward pressure or another string to his bow, cause mark and lead undersized full forwards really struggle at afl level
I really don’t think we drafted him as a full forward.
We drafted a full forward not long ago & traded 1 in this year.
Maybe we recruited him as a 3rd tall option.

It doesn’t matter too much as Clarkson likes his players to be versatile, so wherever he played his juniors is pretty much irrelevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back