Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Josh Morris

PatientHawk

All Australian
Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor
Sep 19, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In the look alike department I wonder if there could be some blood line connection to John "Strop" Cornell. Maybe a tech savvy poster could post a pic of Josh and Strop?

Footy wise, in the Vic Country v SA NAB Champs game at Kitty Litter Park Josh came to my notice with a couple of good chase and harassment turnovers so he could be considered as a player to groom into a pressure forward.

I think this kid could be the surprise packet of our draftees. Under the radar. Clarko made special mention of his love for tackling at the AGM.
Reckon he could Turn into a Clarko favorite.
Get in line clarko....
Chuck Morris is my boy😃

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
gang gang

unnamed.gif

In the look alike department I wonder if there could be some blood line connection to John "Strop" Cornell. Maybe a tech savvy poster could post a pic of Josh and Strop?

Footy wise, in the Vic Country v SA NAB Champs game at Kitty Litter Park Josh came to my notice with a couple of good chase and harassment turnovers so he could be considered as a player to groom into a pressure forward.

1576327860158.png

Although I think this is a better likeness.
1576327943549.png

Watsclarkosmob

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Pepper is my pick to succeed Poppy.

On Redmi Note 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Halways

#Always
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn

Uncle Strop

1576365002583.png

Sep 22, 2008
Noosa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Hoping he's able to show the 2 clubs over here what they passed on. Loved the package the club put together when we drafted him and would love to see some of that on show tonight. A bit of a Sicily-esque opportunity tonight being late draft pick, somewhat speculative but doing the right things and getting a chance.

Back