Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Josh Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

In the look alike department I wonder if there could be some blood line connection to John "Strop" Cornell. Maybe a tech savvy poster could post a pic of Josh and Strop?

Footy wise, in the Vic Country v SA NAB Champs game at Kitty Litter Park Josh came to my notice with a couple of good chase and harassment turnovers so he could be considered as a player to groom into a pressure forward.

I think this kid could be the surprise packet of our draftees. Under the radar. Clarko made special mention of his love for tackling at the AGM.
Reckon he could Turn into a Clarko favorite.
Get in line clarko....
Chuck Morris is my boy😃

In the look alike department I wonder if there could be some blood line connection to John "Strop" Cornell. Maybe a tech savvy poster could post a pic of Josh and Strop?

Footy wise, in the Vic Country v SA NAB Champs game at Kitty Litter Park Josh came to my notice with a couple of good chase and harassment turnovers so he could be considered as a player to groom into a pressure forward.

1576327860158.png

Although I think this is a better likeness.
1576327943549.png

Pepper is my pick to succeed Poppy.

On Redmi Note 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Uncle Strop

1576365002583.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back