Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Lachie Bramble - delisted 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep bramble was the logical choice. He has attributes we can use. Bravo has similar attributes but bramble has experience I see why they chose him
Quick & agile
Chases/tackles
Likes his decision making & delivery by foot

Can use those skills all the way from BP to FP

Linda CRS

Team Captain
Jan 18, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He's come from nowhere a little bit because I don't think he was a regular at Williamstown and was playing a fair bit in the ammos. Like the look of him.
That’s totally incorrect. Regardless it is an extraordinary effort by Lachie and its notable how Williamstown are heralding this story as their own. All kudos to Andy Collins, let the ownership bullshit flow from there. If it wasn’t for Andy this wasn’t close to happening. Well done and let’s hope many more vfl footballers are adjudged as how can they can make it, not how they won’t.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
That’s totally incorrect. Regardless it is an extraordinary effort by Lachie and its notable how Williamstown are heralding this story as their own. All kudos to Andy Collins, let the ownership bullshit flow from there. If it wasn’t for Andy this wasn’t close to happening. Well done and let’s hope many more vfl footballers are adjudged as how can they can make it, not how they won’t.

What was his form like in the VFL?

Dec 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man City, Box Hill Hawks

Well I'm not sure what you'd define as a regular but in 2019 he played 17 games for Sunbury in the Ballarat league.

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And Saunders.
Even dgb has legspeed. But we started the emphasis on speed at least one year prior. Day, frost, Finn and Morris. Even jeka. We also took Scully and wingard as trades and kosi (fast for a big guy) the year prior. We just got to get enough of them together to lift the pace of the squad. Takes a bit of time but we are on the right path which is great.

Acquitting himself pretty well.

From what I saw (TV), he started in the Centre Square a couple of times & was involved in Q1.
Decent depth at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomohawks

All Australian
Aug 30, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Storm & West Ham United
He didn't look like he fully adapted to the speed of game at most times. I'm certainly not writing him off after one performance though as he does possess some tools that we need with his run and carry potential.

He didn't look like he fully adapted to the speed of game at most times. I'm certainly not writing him off after one performance though as he does possess some tools that we need with his run and carry potential.
Yep agree. Speed of the game got him a couple of times with disposal. Looks a good mover and nice size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back