Brownlow Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
May I post in your forum?

You've got something of an unknown quantity. He has heart, that indisputable. Big beefy fella, not particularly good on the deck (but OK for a ruck), a straight kick, worked on his marking and a muscleman at the stoppages (gave Gawn some problems on the Queens birthday at the non-centre bounces). He's popular because he gives 100% effort.

He's been stuck behind Grundy (who plays 90% game time) Cox (relief ruck who occasionally annihilates sides up forward) and pinch hitters like Moore and Roughead so he's had only 3 games at senior level: that low number is not an indictment, we just have a lot of rucks atm (another kid called Chugg or Bugg or something coming through). The very low price tag is also not a indictment, he wanted a shot at the senior role and we could not give it: we're not a Darth Vader club torturing players for disloyalty, so this is Ceglar 2.0 form that PoV.

Good luck to him, likely he will at least a regular ruck option, and someone who will worry the beanpoles like Gawn and English.

His body looked heavy to me .........like new recruit heavy !
I just wonder how his attitude has been knowing he’s been behind Grundy and Cameron .
🤔 There could be a lot of upside with this kid , I’m not sure he’s worked as hard as he could to this point on his fitness .......
I hope this kid walks in next week with an all or nothing attitude.
very interesting this one .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 26, 2007
Here
AFL Club
Hawthorn
May I post in your forum?

You've got something of an unknown quantity. He has heart, that indisputable. Big beefy fella, not particularly good on the deck (but OK for a ruck), a straight kick, worked on his marking and a muscleman at the stoppages (gave Gawn some problems on the Queens birthday at the non-centre bounces). He's popular because he gives 100% effort.

He's been stuck behind Grundy (who plays 90% game time) Cox (relief ruck who occasionally annihilates sides up forward) and pinch hitters like Moore and Roughead so he's had only 3 games at senior level: that low number is not an indictment, we just have a lot of rucks atm (another kid called Chugg or Bugg or something coming through). The very low price tag is also not a indictment, he wanted a shot at the senior role and we could not give it: we're not a Darth Vader club torturing players for disloyalty, so this is Ceglar 2.0 form that PoV.

Good luck to him, likely he will at least a regular ruck option, and someone who will worry the beanpoles like Gawn and English.

Thanks for the post and i like what i hear. Ticker and youth is exactly what we need. He'll have opportunities to prove his ability and grow with our current squad. Excited to have him on board.

Pinoy Hawk

All Australian
Aug 21, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Here's your chance to play Maxy.

Grab the opportunity with your two hands and show us what you got.

hawkermitch

Team Captain
May 5, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Welcome to the mighty hawkers Big Max.
Great age profile for the future with Ned and Max.
Best of luck for your career in the brown and gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back