Toast Max Lynch retires

Remove this Banner Ad

CHUBBSS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Reckon we got fairly lucky here, solid character, built like a brick shithouse and moves well for a tall. The luck comes because he is 23 and is only just hitting his development curve.

Reeves vs Lynch all pre season learning off Big boi and Monkey, now thats how you setup a new ruck duo for the next 8 years

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Lynch will be good pick up for the Hawks.

He had one of the biggest tanks at the Pies so he has no trouble staying involved in the play after the ruck contest. He'll keep contributing.

His ruck craft is good, he wins hitouts and has improved a lot here, so you know he's still learning and will get better.

He's not a big mark and isn't an intuitive forward though. They're his knocks.

I'm bummed we've lost a character and great clubman. But it was time for him to move on and reckon it'll work out well for both clubs.

He had one of the biggest tanks at the Pies so he has no trouble staying involved in the play after the ruck contest. He'll keep contributing.

His ruck craft is good, he wins hitouts and has improved a lot here, so you know he's still learning and will get better.

I'm bummed we've lost a character and great clubman. But it was time for him to move on and reckon it'll work out well for both clubs.
👍
Monky will love to get to work on him.

Sep 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

So it sounds like he will provide a contest and isn’t scared to jump. Please tell me he jumps at a centre bounce and doesn’t dance around worrying about getting hurt. He jumps right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it sounds like he will provide a contest and isn’t scared to jump. Please tell me he jumps at a centre bounce and doesn’t dance around worrying about getting hurt. He jumps right?

Based on the highlights package on the hawks socials he was jumping at centre bounces. Hopefully a sign of things to come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back