Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I should start a “Most likely to kick 100 goals thread...”
You have enabled me

He could kick 4 goals a week for the rest of the season and not get a vote. He isnt a midfielder and he wasnt a top 5 draft pick.

If someone like Carey is on the committee he would get a couple of votes.

If Jono Brown was on the committee, he and Larkey (and any other big forward) would sweep it

The same Jonno Brown that is adamant that we've exploited free agency by getting blokes like Gibson, Hale, Mitchell and O'Meara?

I heard that last night on the couch. Pretty lazy analysis from Brownie and a couple of years out of date too. Its ok though I still like him.

Luckily he was drowned out by 15 minutes of unfiltered praise from Lyon and Roos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer the comparison between Lewis and Ratugolea.

The amount of collective jerking off I've seen for Ratugolea this year is immense, yet Lewis to date is the better player.

I like Lewis heaps and wouldn’t trade him for Ratugolea, but I like Sav a lot too. He’s a monster. Huge and very imposing. Has a moderate tank and is very athletic. Not afraid to crash and bash and dish out a lot of punishment.

I like Lewis heaps and wouldn’t trade him for Ratugolea, but I like Sav a lot too. He’s a monster. Huge and very imposing. Has a moderate tank and is very athletic. Not afraid to crash and bash and dish out a lot of punishment.

I didn't say Ratugolea wasn't good, but definitely overrated considering he's performing worse in a better team.

I didn't say Ratugolea wasn't good, but definitely overrated considering he's performing worse in a better team.

I reckon the Cats are overrated. Put Rat in FF and give him some space to learn and I reckon he would be devastating. Geelong are too superstar focussed. The second tier play a clear second fiddle and it stunts their potential, I reckon.

I prefer the comparison between Lewis and Ratugolea.

The amount of collective jerking off I've seen for Ratugolea this year is immense, yet Lewis to date is the better player.

Wasn’t Ratugolea part of our Academy and Geelong put a bid on him and we passed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back