Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell "Hodge" Lewis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperSic

Senior List
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has taken better marks than naughton,and when he gains some consistency we will have the best tall forward in the game
Yikes, maybe a bit of a stretch at this point. Naughton’s pack mark last week was incredible. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sold on Hodgey, but let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves.

J in Japan

Senior List
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Certainly looks to be gaining confidence and took so great grabs today.
Our boys looked to have found confidence in Mitch too, looking for him to be the focal target and then watching him deliver.

beta_condition

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
His kicking for goal seems a lot more natural and how he would kick at Box Hill first few weeks he looked a little nervous seems to be settling in nicely. 13th in the league for average contested marks! but what I liek most is his follow up work to provide pressure.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
He's opening the door slowly but steadily, and it honestly looks like he's now just maybe 3-12 months away from truly 'arriving'. There's bit of J. Brown about his hands and movement too. Bloody exciting.

Last edited:

beta_condition

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We've had somewhat of a procession of potential key forwards that haven't really panned out for us in the last 10 years or so, from Thorp to Schoey to O'Brien, it's about time we nailed one. I have immense optimism about the new Mitch.
Non of the players you mention ever dominated the VFL like Mitch did last year nor did they ever show the contest ability at AFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bumsonseats

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Two young KFs played yesterday ... one the AFL already speaks of in glowing terms
Ratugilea 7disp /1mark/1tackle
The other has barely rated a mention ..
Lewis 12disp/ 7marks /1tackle / 1.2 score
Similar numbers to Nash
Looks like we got 2 future KPF stars

Top Bottom