Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn don't play a game style that easily allows this

Plus once it happens then it's up to the coaches to work out a way to exploit this. We will have a free player somewhere.

I also think that he will be so hard to stop whilst on the lead, regardless of how many defenders on him.

Plus once it happens then it's up to the coaches to work out a way to exploit this. We will have a free player somewhere.

I also think that he will be so hard to stop whilst on the lead, regardless of how many defenders on him.
I don't wanna use the term, but "unstoppable" his hands are elite and he is an elite runner, great size and able to crash pack and he's smart on the lead but also pretty explosive early.

Those type of players are hard to stop as there's not many key defenders suited to stop them, the best types you can imagine are like Sam De Koning who are supremely athletic.

Would be equal second in the Coleman if he’d played all games and maintained his average. Don’t play GWS in a swamp and he could even be leading it. Magic season for Mitch.

Lmao, the First Crack team today saying Mitch Lewis can 'potentially get to Peter Wright's level'.

Umm...Lewis is already averaging the second most goals in the comp this year.
0ff9e1ad5672485f0ca64f4e0b71f7ce.png

Regression isn't typically the goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back