Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: Pick 18, Josh Weddle - Round 10, Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Crisp but even better and sexier in brown and gold. I cannot believe it, we've won the off-season.

013.png

I have no idea what we have here. Can someone post something about his attributes. The bit of Youtube video suggests he reads the flight well and is good overhead as well as being clean by foot. But, it is a very small sample. What are his test stats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what we have here. Can someone post something about his attributes. The bit of Youtube video suggests he reads the flight well and is good overhead as well as being clean by foot. But, it is a very small sample. What are his test stats?
=8th in standing vertical jump
3rd in running vertical jump
9th in 20m sprint
4th in the time trial

Very versatile athlete

I've been big on him all season, months before his champs where he gained a lot of fans, he is a great athlete who can cover the ground like a Mark Blicavs, also was a key defender shutting down Aaron Cadman to difficult shots on goal, a lot to like here with Josh, 2 great picks so far.

I've been big on him all season, months before his champs where he gained a lot of fans, he is a great athlete who can cover the ground like a Mark Blicavs, also was a key defender shutting down Aaron Cadman to difficult shots on goal, a lot to like here with Josh, 2 great picks so far.

If he's a Blicavs-type athlete Davo... do you think there's the genuine chance that he becomes a mid?

Mindful that I saw somewhere about him playing mid as a junior...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back