Welcome to Hawthorn Pick 19: Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Dumb, by the sounds of it

That reminds me that old joke that used to be told about Peter McKenna:

Do you know that the name "McKenna" means "Intelligent"?.
And that the name "Peter" means "Not Very "

You couldn't script this s**t but me and the missus purchased some land last year and we've known for sometime that the street name was going to be "Ryan Way" and originally we were going to be number 7 but things changed with the council and now we are No.5:D:D.

And let me guess, your name is Burt? So it's Burt on number 5 Ryan.

You couldn't script this s**t but me and the missus purchased some land last year and we've known for sometime that the street name was going to be "Ryan Way" and originally we were going to be number 7 but things changed with the council and now we are No.5:D:D.
It's a sign!!

In his interview, Burton fielded a lot of questions about hodge and how the team would make up for his absence. Felt like he wanted to turn to them, pump his fist high above his head and declare, ‘I’m the hodge, now!’

He has a lot of star factor !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not setting the world on fire, but building very nicely indeed. I never went cold on him, he's a youngster who's going to have lapses in form, but he was always going to come good and be an excellent 'half back dasher' for us.

All players are going to have form dips, especially young, inexperienced guys. The last few weeks, he has started to regain that confidence in his own ability which we saw so much last year. Perfect time to come into your best form too, smack-bang in the business end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back