Welcome to Hawthorn Pick 22: Kieran Lovell

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke with him Sat , still 8-10 away but hoped to be back in time for finals with BH.
Do you have to play a certain number of games to qualify for the VFL finals?
With that time frame he can probably play 4 at the most & that's with the quicker recovery.

With that time frame he can probably play 4 at the most & that's with the quicker recovery.
the rules last year are here http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-118-0-0-0&sID=277333

whether they change it this year is yet to be seen

if he plays VFL but not AFL before finals he will be fine, if he comes back for finals without playing at all he could even be eligble for dev squad under the rules

Poor bugger. Missed a great chance to develop his game this year. 20 odd games added to his apprenticeship this year gone begging.:(
And because he didn't have a chance to prove himself a bit, he won't get the all important jumper upgrade

He's back in skills training and should be playing for Box Hill very soon. Can't wait to see him back on the park and developing!
Didnt he have some pretty serious shoulder surgery? Didnt think we would see him until the tail end of the season.

As long as he doesn't play at AFL level. In 2009 or 2010 mark Williams played VFL finals for box hill for that reason - he missed the entire season through injury, only returning atfinals time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is about 4 weeks away
Seemed like they were more optimistic than that? Burt said he'd been in skills training for a couple of weeks now. We know he's been running a lot, and is progressing better than forecast by the sounds of it.

I'm really pumped to see him play - he, O'Rourke and obviously O'M could give us a huge boost going into 2017 if they manage to find some form in the last 6 games of the year.

Great he's looking fit. Big dissapointmemt this year is his injury along with JOR.

Hmm

Could change my username to Obi Wan Kieran-Obi. Ay?
You don't have to, he is already wearing 36. Concentrate on ruining the careers of players who haven't already had them ruined.

Seemed like they were more optimistic than that? Burt said he'd been in skills training for a couple of weeks now. We know he's been running a lot, and is progressing better than forecast by the sounds of it.

I'm really pumped to see him play - he, O'Rourke and obviously O'M could give us a huge boost going into 2017 if they manage to find some form in the last 6 games of the year.
All good... 4 weeks ;)

Great he's looking fit. Big dissapointmemt this year is his injury along with JOR.

Hmm

Could change my username to Obi Wan Kieran-Obi. Ay?

I'm sure all the Hawk supporters here wouldn't mind if you used Tex, Daniher, or even Buddy as long as there is no Hawthorn connection.:(

May I add more importantly stay healthy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back