Welcome to Hawthorn Pick 22: Kieran Lovell

Remove this Banner Ad

Much like O'Rourke, he just needs to get a good run at it, and get some confidence in his body.

I'm really excited by the prospect of the young man becoming a permanent fixture in our best 22, his burst of speed from the stoppages and the knack of playing the one-two is something the opposition will find hard to deal with.
He just needs time and fortunately has that in abundance.

I'm really excited by the prospect of the young man becoming a permanent fixture in our best 22, his burst of speed from the stoppages and the knack of playing the one-two is something the opposition will find hard to deal with.
He just needs time and fortunately has that in abundance.

Lovell isn't quick. However he is very good in an under type midfielder. In the two games he played last year he averaged 9 contested possessions, 4 clearances and 4 tackles. If Lovell ends up being a good player, then the 2015 national draft is starting to look like a master stroke from Wright.

Burton - pick 19
Lovell - pick 22
Hardwick - pick 44

Lovell isn't quick. However he is very good in an under type midfielder. In the two games he played last year he averaged 9 contested possessions, 4 clearances and 4 tackles. If Lovell ends up being a good player, then the 2015 national draft is starting to look like a master stroke from Wright.

Burton - pick 19
Lovell - pick 22
Hardwick - pick 44

He's pretty quick and is able to look even quicker in stoppages due to his agility; much the same way SMitchell was never quick but his sidestep and dart out of a stoppage looked like lightning.

He's pretty quick and is able to look even quicker in stoppages due to his agility; much the same way SMitchell was never quick but his sidestep and dart out of a stoppage looked like lightning.

7th in the beep test and won the agility. Must have some speed in there somewhere...

Hope the club's not worried about a chronic injury?

Both Rioli and JOR have endured far greater and more prolonged injury issues, so doubt there is a concern there.

If his shoulder is an issue again, I hope they get it operated on now, than wait for half way through the pre-season.

Playing as an inside mid, its a great assets to have a very quick couple of steps to break away from traffic

It's extremely important, the ones that have that can mix up their positioning at stoppages to alternate between inside and outside mid, the slower ones have to be at the coalface every time and if the footy doesn't go where they set up they often find themselves out of the contest, the quicker ones can recover and get to the next spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not be his best use considering he has a Tom Mitchell-esque ability to win the ball.

I think if he's fit you'd more likely give Jaeger the mid/fwd role.

By my reckoning, if we have Lovell, Omeara and Mitchell on the ball the opposition should technically never actually touch the ball for the entirety of the game.

Burton - pick 19
Lovell - pick 22
Hardwick - pick 44

A Burton type of Lovell gives me a super Hardwick.... ill show myself out.

A Burton type of Lovell gives me a super Hardwick.... ill show myself out.
I don't like your Brand of humour. Frawley you can see that it is Birchally impossible to make jokes only using players' names. This is the kind of crap that happens Duryea the off-season. We should concenstratton more important things FFS. Some jokers choose to just concentrate on just one area of the ground to make it extra impressive! Oh well done!!

Idiots.

Sicily - are people still making these jokes? Even now? I'll start Nashing my teeth soon and...

Err

I don't like your Brand of humour. Frawley you can see that it is Birchally impossible to make jokes only using players' names. This is the kind of crap that happens Duryea the off-season. We should concenstratton more important things FFS. Some jokers choose to just concentrate on just one area of the ground to make it extra impressive! Oh well done!!

Idiots.

Sicily - are people still making these jokes? Even now? I'll start Nashing my teeth soon and...

Err

Need to Breust your output, that post was barely Roughead out, not sure Howe it turned out even that good. Take a good Luke in the O'Meara and ask yourself if Hodge-podge posts aren't Cyril-ously Miles off your Brand.

You people have to realise people are trying to read this rubbish while they Tuck in too a good dinner. No one is Moore upset than my son, who has Scott no time for this McCrabb. You should have the Ayres and graces not to do this to people. Some Knights I depair of any hope of anything productive. Honestly my daughter just sits in the corner Platten her hair, without doing it she'd always have a bit of a roughead. Kennedy-mon supporter help me out here and tell them this is wrong? And they get away with it withooout so much of a Mew from their victimised audience. Back to my son; Eade have a fit if he saw this. He's learning baseball and I can't Pritchard hard enough to trouble him. Among the Geelong fans there's a fair few Dixon other knbs. Some of them are probably guilty of aiding and Abletting heead ducking. My cousin Sewell be here next week with her Meagher rations I'll have to feed her. She eats a lot of Greenes. Franklin I'm appalled at her living conditions in Holland. Parkin is a real problem, and she has to catch the bus. She caught a rash from the bus seat and they took a Schwab and found out she needed a cream that Shiels her from the public transport seats. You're probably wondering how she got to Europe. Well she's Osborne but moved away from Australia when she turned 3. When she left, I remember saying "Tallis, Guerra you going to live?" She told me it was Patonly obvious. They've just coome from their summer so she'll probably be Brown. My daughter fell off her bike the other day. I thought O'Halloran as fast as I could to get to her. But she's a tough little Chick and got straight up. Hay! if you go in the Woods with a very close friend (if yoou know what I mean) and roll among the Heath, you'd better bring a Condon. You shouldn't Goad me into an argument when Maginness is getting warm. I had to convince my son to eat more the other day. "You're just a Ladson, eat your Rice and you'll grow to be less Young." My Dear neighbour got a dog, and he's a real Barker. I got a Taylor to make him a little jacket so he'd shut up. But at the Curran time he still produces a Hale of barking every night. My wife gave me some spaghetti sauce and said "Open the Jarman, I can't cook without it". I thought I'd show her how to make the meal, but Schoenmakers how to make things is kind of redundant. Besides, I didn't want to be at her Beck and call. A bit henPecked me. These jokes may be pretty poor, but then others before set set the Barlow. When I die, I hope it's peacefully in my sleep, like my grand father, not kicking and screaming like all the passengers in his car. Then I hope they bury me with a Whitecross. I've been making stupid jokes since I stopped Suckling. Perhaps it's the Slamon I ate, in the Hall. My Lord, I am going to Byrne for this. Ellis my favourite letter, Especially when I'm climbing a Hill with the local Abbott Anderson of our Taylor. We'd start the Rowlings of the rocks down the slope until all Treleven rocks were at the bottom. Then we'd go and get them. (I mean we weren't climbing Everitt.) I think these puns are Krummel, but I'll let you be the Judge.

You people have to realise people are trying to read this rubbish while they Tuck in too a good dinner. No one is Moore upset than my son, who has Scott no time for this McCrabb. You should have the Ayres and graces not to do this to people. Some Knights I depair of any hope of anything productive. Honestly my daughter just sits in the corner Platten her hair, without doing it she'd always have a bit of a roughead. Kennedy-mon supporter help me out here and tell them this is wrong? And they get away with it withooout so much of a Mew from their victimised audience. Back to my son; Eade have a fit if he saw this. He's learning baseball and I can't Pritchard hard enough to trouble him. Among the Geelong fans there's a fair few Dixon other knbs. Some of them are probably guilty of aiding and Abletting heead ducking. My cousin Sewell be here next week with her Meagher rations I'll have to feed her. She eats a lot of Greenes. Franklin I'm appalled at her living conditions in Holland. Parkin is a real problem, and she has to catch the bus. She caught a rash from the bus seat and they took a Schwab and found out she needed a cream that Shiels her from the public transport seats. You're probably wondering how she got to Europe. Well she's Osborne but moved away from Australia when she turned 3. When she left, I remember saying "Tallis, Guerra you going to live?" She told me it was Patonly obvious. They've just coome from their summer so she'll probably be Brown. My daughter fell off her bike the other day. I thought O'Halloran as fast as I could to get to her. But she's a tough little Chick and got straight up. Hay! if you go in the Woods with a very close friend (if yoou know what I mean) and roll among the Heath, you'd better bring a Condon. You shouldn't Goad me into an argument when Maginness is getting warm. I had to convince my son to eat more the other day. "You're just a Ladson, eat your Rice and you'll grow to be less Young." My Dear neighbour got a dog, and he's a real Barker. I got a Taylor to make him a little jacket so he'd shut up. But at the Curran time he still produces a Hale of barking every night. My wife gave me some spaghetti sauce and said "Open the Jarman, I can't cook without it". I thought I'd show her how to make the meal, but Schoenmakers how to make things is kind of redundant. Besides, I didn't want to be at her Beck and call. A bit henPecked me. These jokes may be pretty poor, but then others before set set the Barlow. When I die, I hope it's peacefully in my sleep, like my grand father, not kicking and screaming like all the passengers in his car. Then I hope they bury me with a Whitecross. I've been making stupid jokes since I stopped Suckling. Perhaps it's the Slamon I ate, in the Hall. My Lord, I am going to Byrne for this. Ellis my favourite letter, Especially when I'm climbing a Hill with the local Abbott Anderson of our Taylor. We'd start the Rowlings of the rocks down the slope until all Treleven rocks were at the bottom. Then we'd go and get them. (I mean we weren't climbing Everitt.) I think these puns are Krummel, but I'll let you be the Judge.
You've been busy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back