Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Pick 7, Cam MacKenzie, extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Moorey rooted that girl that rooted that guy that rooted that girl that rooted that guy that rooted that girl that rooted that guy in TISM as well.
I don’t know.

But I know that our club captain in 1927, Clarrie Lethlean, danced with a girl who danced with a man who danced with a girl who danced with the Prince of Wales (the future and ill-fated abdicator Edward VIII).

This led to Edward detesting the Hawks and in an act of pure spite, switching to supporting Carlton instead.

This was probably a good move for Edward, who was thus able to enjoy 3 Blues premierships in the 30s and 40s. Edward’s other favourite team, Nazi Germany, though enormously potent in the early 40s, was eventually expelled from the competition in 1945.

I don’t know.

But I know that our club captain in 1927, Clarrie Lethlean, danced with a girl who danced with a man who danced with a girl who danced with the Prince of Wales (the future and ill-fated abdicator Edward VIII).

This led to Edward detesting the Hawks and in an act of pure spite, switching to supporting Carlton instead.

This was probably a good move for Edward, who was thus able to enjoy 3 Blues premierships in the 30s and 40s. Edward’s other favourite team, Nazi Germany, though enormously potent in the early 40s, was eventually expelled from the competition in 1945.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam did mention he's a very level headed kid but wow I think I have a bigger reaction when I find 2 bucks on the ground
im sure he'll say "nah never take it for granted" and all the other footyisms but he knew for sure he was debuting after the game vs Collingwood

Surely Sam won't do a Clarko and make him the sub ala Connor Downies first (and only) game?
Players of significantly differing talent and output. Mackenzie walks into this midfield and probably won’t be exited unless he is injured or horribly out of form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back