Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Seamus Mitchell - Pick #29 2020 ND - extends to 2025! Round 17 Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea why the club is still listing him on the official injury list as 'indefinite' ?

Is there still some doubt about how he is recovering?
They just don't know how far away.

If they put a number on it, and he's not back, then there is more drama to deal with.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Any idea why the club is still listing him on the official injury list as 'indefinite' ?

Is there still some doubt about how he is recovering?

He's essentially doing his pre-season now. He was running yesterday at training, so it's not as if he's unable to do anything at the moment.

cs61

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Land of the Rising Sun
AFL Club
Hawthorn

JedAnderson

Debutant
Oct 31, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
From slow coaches to Speedy Gonzales if all these new boys make it.

Love the pivot the club has made.

The boy should play this year, but due to injury before Christmas he is only now ready to start a full training program with full contact, given box hill don't play real games for weeks lets nurture a long term talent that will add speed, elite skills that is made of the right stuff.

I'm most excited for this kid to make his way off the injury list and on the field, because he is precisely what we need. Speed to burn, creativity and a link up ability that most on our list don't have.

I'm most excited for this kid to make his way off the injury list and on the field, because he is precisely what we need. Speed to burn, creativity and a link up ability that most on our list don't have.
How far away is he from a run at BHH?

I thought he was getting close, but we've pulled him back recently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 28, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We rated him higher than brockman. Let that sink in 😉
1618224986236.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back