Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: Tilly Lucas-Rodd!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an awesome get. Great person, was my daughter's PE teacher at Primary school so I followed her

Had some outstanding games last year several best on grounds I think she made the all Australian squad

Will be a gun. Go well Tilly and welcome to the mighty Hawks!

Can see why she is the captain. Was a class above many of her teammates but ran out of petrol tickets in the last quarter.

Can see why she is the captain. Was a class above many of her teammates but ran out of petrol tickets in the last quarter.
At the moment I think she's the only top midfielder in the side, certainly classiest player in the squad. Once a few young mids develop they'll hopefully give her the support needed which can only help her own game.

I've been lucky enough to know Tilly (loosely) and know how wonderful they are as a person.
I know this is a typical topic and an awkward one that has a lot of people are still learning about and understanding, but I think it's bloody good of both Tilly and the club for putting this out there.
Tilly is an amazing leader on and off the field and I hope that in match threads and moving forward people are able to respect them for what they identify as!

I've been lucky enough to know Tilly (loosely) and know how wonderful they are as a person.
I know this is a typical topic and an awkward one that has a lot of people are still learning about and understanding, but I think it's bloody good of both Tilly and the club for putting this out there.
Tilly is an amazing leader on and off the field and I hope that in match threads and moving forward people are able to respect them for what they identify as!

They are awesome

They're so courageous for sharing this. A sad sentence to say about someone being open about who they really are, but this sort of representation really really matters. So glad we have someone like them as a captain, a leader on and off the field and a great person

Remove this Banner Ad

Back