Toast Welcome to Hawthorn Tom Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

No, Phillips for 65 and then 2 picks in the 40’s for 2 picks in the 60’s and a future 2nd. Two seperate deals.
Hence the word "basically"

So Collingwood get a journo to write what a good draft they had (long and still missing detail) while wrighty just keeps quiet and cashes in
Yeah, i'm not sure how it qualifies for a good draft, especially that they gave up 2021 picks to get those players and Treloar.....

Puff Piece

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah senior players are due in early jan , although it would of been nice for him to join early he doesn’t really need it lol his an endurance freak. Most of this training atm is fitness based which his already got.

Yeah senior players are due in early jan , although it would of been nice for him to join early he doesn’t really need it lol his an endurance freak. Most of this training atm is fitness based which his already got.

He may have had a lot booked in advance too before he knew he would be changing clubs.

Just watching the 2019 prelim gws v coll. Philips looks awful. Beaten 1 on 1 every time and offered no support to team mates in terms of shepherding or a contest. Doesn't pick up an opponent when oppo coming out of defence.
Runs to space in every situation. Seems to kick well and make good decisions.
Really hope this isn't a typical example of him. I am excited to see him in our team as I heard good things.
Don't want to be negative so I hope our system sorts him out.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back