Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn Tom Scully. Congratulations for finally making it onto an AFL list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Realistically, getting the boys to full fitness and in particular, adequate match conditioning, would surely suggest Scully and Birchall will be out until at least round 6?

Hope I'm wrong.

Rumour has it that Hawthorn have hired a large team of CGI artists. The talk is that we plan to digitally insert Scully into the TV coverage of all our games this year. So make sure you all buy your memberships and get to games to make sure the club isn't trying to hoodwink us into believing this double amputee is running around in brown and gold.

Realistically, getting the boys to full fitness and in particular, adequate match conditioning, would surely suggest Scully and Birchall will be out until at least round 6?

Hope I'm wrong.

Agree on that timeframe for Birchall, however I wouldn't be surprised to see Scully line up earlier than that.

He almost made the GWS side for finals, but just missed out.

Rumour has it that Hawthorn have hired a large team of CGI artists. The talk is that we plan to digitally insert Scully into the TV coverage of all our games this year. So make sure you all buy your memberships and get to games to make sure the club isn't trying to hoodwink us into believing this double amputee is running around in brown and gold.

But, you weren't supposed to tell anyone.

It would be, however Round 1 would be even better.

It never hurts to keep positive and have some hope.

Either way, I'm just looking forward to seeing him get back on the park.

Spot on. They're in full training. So expect them to play the Intraclub next week.

Then it's a matter of how many BH games do you run the Ferrari's at??

Tick tock.

I boxed on with a GWS bloke for about 3 weeks about a fire sale on bigfooty that was going to occur and he called me every name under the sun and said I had no idea and they had no salary cap issues and it was all media hype.

I wish I could find the thread.
Shiels thread on the drafts and trading board I assume.

A gaggle of them screamed that GWS had no great salary cap squeeze occuring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back