Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn Tom Scully. Congratulations for finally making it onto an AFL list!

Remove this Banner Ad

44115898_1896640827127994_191215526020644864_n.jpg

Like all Hawkers fingers crossed that Tom can get his ankle right.

He is one of if not the hardest worker in the AFL so you know he is going to give it 100%.

If he gets back to full fitness I salivate at the thought of our centre line.

Scully Mitchell Smith.

Haha I’m actually ok with losing shiel. I think most of us are but I take your sentiment

Look there are some rumors floating round we might have something big coming tomorrow but god it needs to be good to make up for this trade period

Graham Wright mentioned on his interview today, something big will happen at GWS tomorrow, interesting

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally just opened Facebook, saw the story of 'BREAKING NEWS: SCULLY TO HAWTHORN FOR FUTURE FOURTH ROUND'

Had to close the app and reopen it, just in case it was a technical glitch. It wasn't.

Wow! How? What?!

Welcome to the Mighty Hawks, Tom.

The damage to his ankle is significant but from what I've heard about Tom, he is a true professional, loves his footy and will do
his best to overcome his injury.
Here's hoping to see Tom in the brown and gold when he is able to play.
Good luck with the recovery, he's at the best club to get him back to full or close to full function - this will be awesome to see.

3 years deal suggests we know exactly how his ankle is looking for 2019 with some monitoring and recuperation.

Welcome Tom.

He WILL make it. Expect him to play a lot of games next year. Great get, absolute jet .
Check out some highlights from YouTube:

Left footer, same as Smitty. Seems to have a higher Top Speed than Smitty, but I’d back our man (well, our 1st man) in the 2km at Pre-Season!

Could easily play Smitty/Scully from HFF or even HBF, with Hendo speeding up & down the other wing. In saying that, Hendo could also play HFF/HBF...:think:

Left footer, same as Smitty. Seems to have a higher Top Speed than Smitty, but I’d back our man (well, our 1st man) in the 2km at Pre-Season!

Could easily play Smitty/Scully from HFF or even HBF, with Hendo speeding up & down the other wing. In saying that, Hendo could also play HFF/HBF...:think:

The Scully Vs. Smith time trial is something we should mark in our calendars. Hasn't had a challenge since Billy and Hilly!

Ok, I gotta wipe my mouth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back