Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn Tom Scully. Congratulations for finally making it onto an AFL list!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the GWS version

The genuinely sad part about this is it's the first time I've learnt how risky his ankle is. He's been a star for us and should have made the cut for the AA squad in 2017 in my view.

Really hope he recovers well and reaches AA status with you, I think your club system gives him as good a chance as any, and better than most.

Will he be for round 1?
Something suss about this deal and as cheap as he is, if he's sitting out the season on 700k a year it won't be a good result

Well he was considered touch and go for their finals games and reportedly on $500k at the Giants. I'm cautiously optimistic.

GM - Football Graham Wright believes the 27-year old will add plenty to the Hawks midfield.

“We’re thrilled to have negotiated a trade with GWS to bring Tom to Waverley,” Wright said.

“He’s an exceptional player and his endurance and work rate is second to none. Tom will help to boost our midfield stocks, offering the depth and versatility we were looking to add.

“We understand Tom has been suffering with an ankle injury, however we are fully confident our medical team will help get him back to full fitness.”

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2018-10-16/scully-joins-the-hawks

Memo to every other AFL club

Hodge-Middle-Finger.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back