Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn Tom Scully. Congratulations for finally making it onto an AFL list!

More of a comment on media reports that we will finish bottom four and how such reports ignore that we will have two of the best wingmen in the league

Indeed. Mere click-bait comments from N. Dal Santo and B. Johnson.

Pass me that grain of salt please.

I saw an opposition poster somewhere this week contemplating that the screen shot of Scully running was faked. Hah!

I saw an opposition poster somewhere this week contemplating that the screen shot of Scully running was faked. Hah!
The background flags were flowing in different directions & his shadow wasn't consistent with that of the trainer?

Was he running on the moon?

flinchfree

Premiership Player
Jan 30, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There's no way Scully could have got through the Van Allen belt...

#fake #wakeupsheeple

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

The truth is out there.
Scully has been seen moving through the Kuiper belt looking for a training advantage by working in zero gravity.....
#hawthornplayerswilldoanythingtogetaheadexcepttakingdrugsprescribedbyshadycharactersemployedunderzerosupervisionorsosayshird

CD Xbow

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The background flags were flowing in different directions & his shadow wasn't consistent with that of the trainer?

Was he running on the moon?
I think you're correct, I couldn't see any stars.
The truth is out there.
Scully has been seen moving through the Kuiper belt looking for a training advantage by working in zero gravity.....
No, its called distance work.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The truth is out there.
#hawthornplayerswilldoanythingtogetaheadexcepttakingdrugsprescribedbyshadycharactersemployedunderzerosupervisionorsosayshird
We're going to be hit with the equalisation tax hard this year.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Had a Dons fan at the cricket the other day tell me Scully will never play again. When I probed him on a source, he said “gut feel”.

They don’t want us to win.

Had a Dons fan at the cricket the other day tell me Scully will never play again. When I probed him on a source, he said “gut feel”.

I get a gut feel when I think of Essendon, it usually ends passing as a gas out of my sphincter

Bruno Oresar

McDonalds voucher winner
Nov 9, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I get a gut feel when I think of Essendon, it usually ends passing as a gas out of my sphincter
Essendon supporters have a high s**t bloke ratio with a culture set by some of the greatest knobs of all - Sheedy, Hird, and Thomson. Those types claiming gut feel to suggest Scully will never play again will be the same tools who hedge their bets and say Hawthorn rigged the draft if Scully comes good. Clearly there is enough evidence to suggest Scully won’t play again - but not enough evidence to suggest Jobe Watson is a drug cheat. The drafting of Scully will be made all the sweeter if he turns into the next Burgoyne.

Much like JOM, they really don’t want to contemplate us getting him up and running.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Much like JOM, they really don’t want to contemplate us getting him up and running.
The last page of the Shiel thread is proof they don't want to see Jaeger up and running.

The past 2 years of

'I want him to get back to his best buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he is a spud with no knees can't kick, slow, average talent and will never be any good'

The last page of the Shiel thread is proof they don't want to see Jaeger up and running.

The past 2 years of

'I want him to get back to his best buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he is a spud with no knees can't kick, slow, average talent and will never be any good'
I don’t want to go over the Shiel stuff anymore, but I do laugh at the Bombres who incessantly try to convince themselves that he wasn’t set on Hawthorn before we reneged on the trade price GWS were asking.

Anyway, back to the Scullyman.

I don’t want to go over the Shiel stuff anymore, but I do laugh at the Bombres who incessantly try to convince themselves that he wasn’t set on Hawthorn before we reneged on the trade price GWS were asking.

Anyway, back to the Scullyman.

Couldn't be happier, Scully is the better and more well rounded player. He's a few years older and coming off an injury, but weighed against what he can offer and what we gave up for him it was highway robbery - and we kept a good hand in next year's draft.

I've made this comment before - Tom Mitchell offers a huge amount of freedom and flexibility to Hawthorn in the way that he plays. He spends more time on ground than any other inside midfielder in the competition, he easily covers more ground than any other inside midfielder in the competition and he attends more stoppages. He's a workhorse. His role in the team allows us to use impact players like Burgoyne sparingly, and moderate minutes more effectively. Scully does exactly the same thing.

Scully is a beast with his ability to cover space, easily the best gut running wing man in the competition (something we've struggled to cover since losing Brad Hill) and allows us to be even more flexible with our rotations. The game is gradually being engineered to tire players out, while still demanding fast paced play - he's the perfect player for the way the game is heading because he still has running ability when gassed off his feet.

I love the pick up, and if he stays uninjured he will be far more important than anyone else picked up this off season.

Couldn't be happier, Scully is the better and more well rounded player. He's a few years older and coming off an injury, but weighed against what he can offer and what we gave up for him it was highway robbery - and we kept a good hand in next year's draft.

I've made this comment before - Tom Mitchell offers a huge amount of freedom and flexibility to Hawthorn in the way that he plays. He spends more time on ground than any other inside midfielder in the competition, he easily covers more ground than any other inside midfielder in the competition and he attends more stoppages. He's a workhorse. His role in the team allows us to use impact players like Burgoyne sparingly, and moderate minutes more effectively. Scully does exactly the same thing.

Scully is a beast with his ability to cover space, easily the best gut running wing man in the competition (something we've struggled to cover since losing Brad Hill) and allows us to be even more flexible with our rotations. The game is gradually being engineered to tire players out, while still demanding fast paced play - he's the perfect player for the way the game is heading because he still has running ability when gassed off his feet.

I love the pick up, and if he stays uninjured he will be far more important than anyone else picked up this off season.
With the work rate of blokes like Mitchell and Scully (who will only spend minimal minutes on the bench, probably only come off once a game or spend 95% game time), you're saving a lot of rotations. You've got 20 other fresher blokes because of it.

Back