Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

Remove this Banner Ad

He seems like the type of player who has an output that wouldn't be much different in the seniors vs the VFL. To date that seems to be the case, he looks good for 2 goals a game and some flashes of brilliance regardless of the level.
Spot on.

I would like to see us move Mitch Lewis out of the goal square and use Brocky like we used to with Mark Williams. He is a dead ringer. Small leading fwd. I realise this does rely upon him leading at the ball which appears to be banned in our F50 and that the game has changed a lot since then but it is worth a look given how poorly our forward line functions.

Does he have a brother that plays for East Fremantle Tim Brockman I wonder as his nominated for the mid season draft. Could see WC or Fremantle drafting him if his showing something to try to get Tyler home to play with him.

Does he have a brother that plays for East Fremantle Tim Brockman I wonder as his nominated for the mid season draft. Could see WC or Fremantle drafting him if his showing something to try to get Tyler home to play with him.
I hope Sydney call for an investigation...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just my gut feeling but I don't think he has settled in the Melbourne lifestyle. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be shocked to see him head home at the end of the year.

What absence? He played in the last VFL match, no VFL so he went home for a few weeks.
There was an absence before the Carlton game, and its a query as to why he's in WA.

Why would he go "home for a few weeks" in season while everyone else is training and playing scratch matches?

There was an absence before the Carlton game, and its a query as to why he's in WA.

Why would he go "home for a few weeks" in season while everyone else is training and playing scratch matches?
According to some ITK posters he missed that game because he was ill. There was a bug that went through club apparently.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

According to some ITK posters he missed that game because he was ill. There was a bug that went through club apparently.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pretty severe bug.

Was out at dinner the night before, and at the game watching the following day.

Could very well all be nothing. Just seems NQR

There was maybe a scratch match being played, is really hard to imagine a first year player returning home over the bye and staying longer than normal since the VFL is currently suspended.

I think if he had a different skin colour there would be a lot less of people around here implying he’s ‘gone AWOL’ or worried about the ‘go home factor’.
One would like to hope not, but you may be right...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back