Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

He just looks like he can slot them from anywhere, any angle. Hopefully, he'll soon be in the conversation of 'who would you want to kick for goal if your life depended on it?'

No pressure though... to be fair, I did wait until he reached 1 senior game before placing such lofty expectations on him. :D :thumbsu:

Dipper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2000
London,England
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Allies FCC
He just looks like he can slot them from anywhere, any angle. Hopefully, he'll soon be in the conversation of 'who would you want to kick for goal if your life depended on it?'

No pressure though... to be fair, I did wait until he reached 1 senior game before placing such lofty expectations on him. :D :thumbsu:
I know exactly where you're coming from.

On moto g(7) using BigFooty.com mobile app

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was one of the more pleasing parts about the game yesterday.

Good to see him take a nice grab near the 50, always useful having a good set of hands when you are a smaller bloke.

Hopefully he can go on with it and become a well rounded small forward.

Can confirm after watching him at the ground that he's not a midget, once he fills out in 2-4 preseasons will be a decently sized small forward who can hopefully have an impact in the air as well. He was noticeably larger than his opponent L.Baker.

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Small sample size but if this lad can stay in the side and average two goals a game this year we'll be well positioned to vastly improve our goal kicking woes over the coming seasons. He's the perfect mold to get some midfield moments later on too.

burger09

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Whoever was the first to compare him to Mark Williams was on the money.

A cool cat with elite speed and skill. Also has a good leap, strong hands and beautiful set shot.

Not the manic tackling pressure forward at this stage. Not sure that's his one wood. But a talent non the less. A talent we can cetainly do with.

How good was CJ's kick to Brockman after a long run down the middle?
How good was his leap in the post goal celebration! Going to take mark of the year at some point.

Get him into the side & persist with him.
Takes Ollies spot because unfortunately Ollie hasn't got the attributes for the AFL!
Unfortunately Brockman has sustained a knee injury and unless the Footy Gods have looked upon us favourable he's probably going to see at least a week or two on the sideline.

But Ollie has been pretty good I reckon. Small forward is a tricky position and he's still managed to make an impact on scoring despite not hitting the scoreboard heavily.

Unfortunately Brockman has sustained a knee injury and unless the Footy Gods have looked upon us favourable he's probably going to see at least a week or two on the sideline.

But Ollie has been pretty good I reckon. Small forward is a tricky position and he's still managed to make an impact on scoring despite not hitting the scoreboard heavily.
unfortunate

Back