List Mgmt. Welcome to Isiah Winder (Pick 57 - 2020 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
No from me
Should've explained that a bit more I guess - meaning Langdon, Jones, even an improved Cameron and any new players with some spark who get a gig in the 22, for me it will ease the pain if we lose Rioli (a distraction or otherwise) - so it's a yes from me!
but probably nobody really replaces a Rioli...

Last edited:

Obeanie1

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Watching a bit of NTFL footy on the NITV channel at the moment. Tiwi Bombers getting absolutely pantsed by Wanderers. 100 pts and it's not half time. Familiar names such as Motlop (3), Tippenwadi(?), etc... not a Rioli to be seen.
The Rioli family are mourning the recent passing of Helena Kapala Rioli. The wife of Cyril Snr, grandmother of our Willie Jnr.

The Tiwi's and in particular Pirlangimpi are in 'sorry time' and basically half of the Tiwi Bombers squad are not playing ATM.

So hence so few well known names playing. It was a training drill for Wanderers against the Tiwi Island C grade squad on the weekend.

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
The Rioli family are mourning the recent passing of Helena Kapala Rioli. The wife of Cyril Snr, grandmother of our Willie Jnr.

The Tiwi's and in particular Pirlangimpi are in 'sorry time' and basically half of the Tiwi Bombers squad are not playing ATM.

So hence so few well known names playing. It was a training drill for Wanderers against the Tiwi Island C grade squad on the weekend.
As well as for Saint Mary's, they also had their Rioli boys MIA, as well as a few others.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

Yes, as I noted in my next post (2 down) at #99.

Cyril Rioli Jnr and a couple of family members were present at this game as spectators however.

Remove this Banner Ad