List Mgmt. Welcome to Isiah Winder (Pick 57 - 2020 National Draft)

TOA.

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Has the club put together a package of footage for him yet? He was drafted some time ago now.

Dont think so, and dont think they will given preseason has started

What is annoying is they'd have so much footage cut up from when they were showing the coaches and reviewing his work. It woudnt be hard to upload part of that for all of our drafteees surely.

I'd like to say he's going to be the next Shaun Burgoyne, or the next Cyril Rioli.

Instead he's going to be the first Isiah Winder.

You've been notified, campaigners.

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
I was a mere spectator. But I was around in their BCD days when they were getting pumped every week.

BCD, the home of Brad Smith too. I used to play against them in my junior days, and he was a big so and so. Went on to have a great career at East Perth and North Melbourne, of course. Let's hope Winder does likewise with us.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
BCD, the home of Brad Smith too. I used to play against them in my junior days, and he was a big so and so. Went on to have a great career at East Perth and North Melbourne, of course. Let's hope Winder does likewise with us.
He also coached East Freo to a premiership.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
New players like Winder will help ease the pain if we lose Rioli?
Watching a bit of NTFL footy on the NITV channel at the moment. Tiwi Bombers getting absolutely pantsed by Wanderers. 100 pts and it's not half time. Familiar names such as Motlop (3), Tippenwadi(?), etc... not a Rioli to be seen.

Winder reminds me of Walters - the way he plays...

I am glad someone else can see the similarity.

Me thinks that we might just have snared ourselves a little nugget of gold, late in the draft.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Watching a bit of NTFL footy on the NITV channel at the moment. Tiwi Bombers getting absolutely pantsed by Wanderers. 100 pts and it's not half time. Familiar names such as Motlop (3), Tippenwadi(?), etc... not a Rioli to be seen.
......ahhh, Tiwi players wearing armbands in memory of Nanna Rioli. Might explain absence of Riolis in the Tiwi side.

Back