List Mgmt. Welcome to Luke Edwards (Pick 52 - 2020 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait is that a glitch or does the AFL site upload the full replay? Like it didn’t give me his highlight but the game replay instead.

No glitch, full game replays become available, just not straight away

Not sure his cross field kick to Ryan was a highlight!

His confidence to step through the Tigers pressure was really notable. I think they are so used to people backing away to try and make space that stepping through really left them over-committed.

I noticed at least twice he fakes and steps through, such composure, he never looked rushed

Wow i've never seen this feature before. This is awesome!

AFL lets you put together a snip highlights package of every one of a players stats?

Happy to share. Its great, a little while after games are finished, you can view an automatic highlights package of any player. And the extended highlight is every stat.

No glitch, full game replays become available, just not straight away

I noticed at least twice he fakes and steps through, such composure, he never looked rushed

Happy to share. Its great, a little while after games are finished, you can view an automatic highlights package of any player. And the extended highlight is every stat.
I couldn’t get it to work on my phone. Is it better on desktop?

Hewitt fell out with McLeod over a DVD Hewitt made in 2005, which ended up in court over footage of some deceased indigenous people. Edwards wife testified in court supporting Hewitt which then created a rift between the Edwards and McLeods

So the problem is with Hewitt and McLeod not Hewitt and Edwards

Hewitt fell out with McLeod over a DVD Hewitt made in 2005, which ended up in court over footage of some deceased indigenous people. Edwards wife testified in court supporting Hewitt which then created a rift between the Edwards and McLeods

Jesus that really is some Home and Away crap. It's a shame Bec wasn't involved.

Puts some possible perspective on how we rolled through them in 2006, though.

Crazy they still played 3-4 years together after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure she was to some extent, IIRC she was good friends with McLeod's Mrs which made it even more of a soap opera.

Crazy they still played 3-4 years together after that.

3-4 years post 2006 yet, apparently, games aside, they didn't speak.

Tensive is the word that comes to mind.

What's also interesting is that McLeod and Edwards retired in 2010.

Considering that Luke was 3-4 years old at the time, and 8 years old in 2010, he wouldn't've been able to comprehend the enormity of this at the time.

If you remember Dan, before Bec, there was Kim Clijsters.

Lleyton introduced Kim to Andrew McLeod at the time and both McLeod and Clijsters follow each other on Twitter.

In short, Edwards' vs Adelaide is complicated and is probably more convoluted than we can try to comprehend and understand.

If you remember Dan, before Bec, there was Kim Clijsters.

Lleyton introduced Kim to Andrew McLeod at the time and both McLeod and Clijsters follow each other on Twitter.

In short, Edwards' vs Adelaide is complicated and is probably more convoluted than we can try to comprehend and understand.

Always reminds me of my favourite Pungent Stench song "Clijsters Boogie"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back