Mod. Notice Welcome to our new mods - HoneyBadger35 and Biggie

Remove this Banner Ad

Who f****** asked them?

HdzwzQ71-300x300.jpg

Badge once asked me to be a guest on the podcast, I told him I wasn’t available that week and he said we’ll sort out another week to get me on, which never happened.

Dulcet tones, promises the world and delivers nothing. Sounds like the perfect man for the job if you ask me.

Biggie on the other hand feels like PC bullshit gone mad, only got the gig to make sure we’re meeting our quota for racial diversity 😉

nah congrats gents HoneyBadger35 and Biggie, couldn’t think of two more deserving people to help run the show here. I genuinely believe this is one of the most well moded boards on the site and I don’t doubt you two will help keep it that way.

Biggie on the other hand feels like PC bullshit gone mad, only got the gig to make sure we’re meeting our quota for racial diversity 😉
This man gets it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on board with the new overlords as long as modding duties don't draw Badge away from blow-by-blow Twitter meltdowns about Leeds. I live for that s**t.

Hope the modding style on the board doesn't change, it's spot on IMO.
Sitting clear in the automatic promotion places, a few nice deadline signings working their way into form - what's there to melt about?

Oh yeah...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back