News Welcome to our new Overlord, brucetiki! (He’s a Mod now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Yes, after an exhaustive search that involved going through our posters alphabetically, relapse Drugs Are Bad Mackay? and I would like to introduce our newest mod

brucetiki

Please be nice to him while he learns the ropes

Wish him congratulations!

Insult his intelligence!

He’s going to go read all the secret moderating threads and the “How To” manual, then he’s going to tell us what it says and go from there

Welcome aboard!!

Yes, after an exhaustive search that involved going through our posters alphabetically, relapse Drugs Are Bad Mackay? and I would like to introduce our newest mod

brucetiki

Insult his intelligence!

He’s going to go read all the secret moderating threads and the “How To” manual, then he’s going to tell us what it says and go from there

Welcome aboard!!
So, you got bored and settled at B .. :)

brucetiki

Insult his intelligence!

Welcome aboard!!
So 3 lefties and Drugs...Hmmmmm ;) :fire:

What happened to crow28?

(just curious)
He moderates another board

relapse and now brucetiki have replaced Niximus and Hank93 on here. Took a while for 3 to become 4 again for some reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brucetiki

Insult his intelligence!

Welcome aboard!!

1554281914105.png

In which case they got past Beartoo......:think:

Me too...

It's been a long and winding journey, but I'm finally here tonight - and I for one, look forward to being your new evil overlord.

I must thank my fellow mods for nominating me, and for Chief for approving my nomination. Must say it's rather humbling to be part of the moderator team team, and I look forward to my moderating era being a successful one.

To celebrate my elevation to mod status, I announce the following courses have now become available for posters to participate in:

- How to lay bricks by Iva Saurass-Fletcher
- Grovelling your way to success by Colleen Powell
- I was a brickies mate by Erica Davidson

Interested parties please sign below!

He moderates another board

relapse and now brucetiki have replaced Niximus and Hank93 on here. Took a while for 3 to become 4 again for some reason
Took a while for his payment to reach the Chief... whoops, I mean to get through the thorough vetting process.

brucetiki

Insult his intelligence!

Welcome aboard!!

So we now have 4 mods on our forum?

I think the Crows could learn a thing or two from us and have 4 captains.

One up forward, one in the midfield, one down back and one on the bench. :drunk:

So we now have 4 mods on our forum?

I think the Crows could learn a thing or two from us and have 4 captains.

One up forward, one in the midfield, one down back and one on the bench. :drunk:
Compared to the good old days when one was enough. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back