Mod. Notice Welcome to our newest Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

As we all know both Equus and I are making way for some fresh new faces and ideas and after taking a while to get it through I can officially announce and welcome Sterge and _Cayz_ as the new replacements.
Please make them welcome, they will be good.

Who dafuq is cayz?

Lol at the losers who didn't get a gig.

giphy.gif

Welcome & Congratulations to Sterge and _Cayz_
You are now in a place that even the Devil is too scared to tread ................

Get your biggest sticks ready for these scummy Carltoon supporters that walk the fine line and cross on alot of occasions here
Kick their cheating asses boys

Seriously though, you were probably the only 2 worthy of being mods (not saying you got it by default). Good choices but I feel the entire board will be forced to join the Furies :p

Well done to you both :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still very much a 'newbie' here but you can see there must be a lot of crap to sort through being a mod on such a busy forum. Thanks to Equus and Heisenberg_ for the time you've both put in. I have NO idea if the new guys will be any good but they both seem really cool so congratulations guys and good luck!!!! Oh, and where the hell does that gif with all the Tiger players and Dimma come from???????????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back