Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paywall, what's the gist?
This is all it says:

"PORT Adelaide is already without three of its biggest stars and could be hit by another injury ahead of tonight’s clash against Essendon.
Charlie Dixon is battling a knee problem and could join Chad Wingard (hamstring), Hamish Hartlett (hamstring) and Jay Schulz (back) on the sidelines for the Adelaide Oval clash."

This is all it says:

"PORT Adelaide is already without three of its biggest stars and could be hit by another injury ahead of tonight’s clash against Essendon.
Charlie Dixon is battling a knee problem and could join Chad Wingard (hamstring), Hamish Hartlett (hamstring) and Jay Schulz (back) on the sidelines for the Adelaide Oval clash."
Vomit

This is all it says:

Oh seriously go and get f@#$%@@

Dixon has been with us for 1 preseason, can't be pulling Burgess in on this. The foot injuries are the worry.

Yeah probably a bad call on Dixon but to see Schulz who has been a trooper and pushed through a lot since he first arrived battling to get on the park, as well as Hartlett having problems again is concerning.

Yeah probably a bad call on Dixon but to see Schulz who has been a trooper and pushed through a lot since he first arrived battling to get on the park, as well as Hartlett having problems again is concerning.

Would argue Schulz is more self inflicted due to the way he goes about it. Hartlett has been pretty injury free throughout the seasons since Burgo.. but I hope this isn't the start of something. Can't remember which footy player said it but was basically insinuating that Burgess has pushed us so far that we will basically burn out this year.

Would argue Schulz is more self inflicted due to the way he goes about it. Hartlett has been pretty injury free throughout the seasons since Burgo.. but I hope this isn't the start of something. Can't remember which footy player said it but was basically insinuating that Burgess has pushed us so far that we will basically burn out this year.

I wouldn't say back problems are self inflicted, I agree with the rest.

Pretty sure it was akermanis that said we're fried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it was akermanis that said we're fried.

Yeah it was. Perhaps the guy who comes across like a peanut was correct?

IS there rain forecast tonight?

Wtf is this criticism even.

Had 8 or so scoring involvements in the st kilda game (he kicked 3-3, and had a certain goal taken off him when we played on and I can also think of a tackle in the last 1/4 that directly led to a goal)

The game last week v the 'silly people we were deadset s**t as a side so it's not surprising he was down.

He will kick bags this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back