News Welcome to Port Adelaide Charlie Dixon

finbarr

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not giving Eddy a genuine chance to adapt to the level has been stupid but Schulz was cooked & Butcher please lol can barely get a kick at the ponderosa.

Turned on the tv on Saturday to see Centrals rampaging all over Norwood at the Parade. It was raining goals. Poor old Butch didn't even trouble the scorers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Moderator #9,153
Turned on the tv on Saturday to see Centrals rampaging all over Norwood at the Parade. It was raining goals. Poor old Butch didn't even trouble the scorers.
He doesn't even look like Butch any more. Haircut, clean shaven. I think he's sending a lookalike and collecting the cheque.

Jack Hannath can roost the ball a fair way just by the by.

Janey

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He doesn't even look like Butch any more. Haircut, clean shaven. I think he's sending a lookalike and collecting the cheque.

Jack Hannath can roost the ball a fair way just by the by.
Probably because he's got a day job ;)
Noticed he looked very business-like in Shanghai.

manureid

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
Not as good as Josh Jenkins according to many on the Crows board general AFL thread...
If he had the tall forward support the the 'Goose' has, and the much better fwd structure they employ he would be dominant. The fact he has played a lone hand as the only bloke over 6 foot in our fwd line who can actually 'forward' all season means it is a miracle he has done anything at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seanybruz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As an aside, how much better would AFL 360 be if it was Gerard and Nicky Dal permanently.
I'm a fan of NDS in the media, speaks well & knowledgeable, doesn't sugercoat his likes & dislikes, likes the way we've gone about it for parts of the year & rates us a decent dark horse for the premiership.

I can see why he was Choco's biggest draft mistake, though I reckon Sloane & possibly Rockliff would be up there too.

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Charlie "Glass Ankles" Dixon will play his first full season of H&A games when he plays on Saturday night and should play at least one final.

2011 Gold Coast 10 games
2012 Gold Coast 12
2013 Gold Coast 13
2014 Gold Coast 14
2015 Gold Coast 16
2016 Ports 18
2017 Ports 21*

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Moderator #9,167
Not a Tredrea but definitely a colossus. Awesome watching him take the ball at the top of his reach, cannot be spoiled. But that one handed ground play where he shrugs off tackles like insects while waving the footy around like a tennis ball is breathtaking.

Anyone who thinks we don't develop players just watch Charlie in action.

JimmyBeerCans

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You cant be serious schulz was done, butcher wasnt up to it and nor is eddy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You'd be delisting guys left, right and center if you made snap judgement's on a pathetically small sample size of games like that.
I'll say it again he will kick goals at AFL level if given the chance they obviously have concerns about his pressure and getting up and back.. seems pretty mobile to me I'd keep him on the list.

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Not a Tredrea but definitely a colossus. Awesome watching him take the ball at the top of his reach, cannot be spoiled. But that one handed ground play where he shrugs off tackles like insects while waving the footy around like a tennis ball is breathtaking.

I'm very thankful to the Gold Coast Suns that they decided to fix their culture issues by dumping big Charles on Ports.

PatientMental

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm very thankful to the Gold Coast Suns that they decided to fix their culture issues by dumping big Charles on Ports.
I think clubs have been rather thankful of GC for giving away players for high prices/or nothing and repeatedly ******* up the picks they get in.

Prestia(Rich), Smith(Geel), Dixon(Port), O'Meara(Haw), Weller (St.K), Caddy(Geel/Rich), Schade(Coll), Hickey(St.K)

and if he comes good Harley Bennell(Frem).

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Yes well I may have to eat my words about our poor player development.

MadFan23

"We're all hurting." PAFC 2015-present
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Charlie "Glass Ankles" Dixon will play his first full season of H&A games when he plays on Saturday night and should play at least one final.

2011 Gold Coast 10 games
2012 Gold Coast 12
2013 Gold Coast 13
2014 Gold Coast 14
2015 Gold Coast 16
2016 Ports 18
2017 Ports 21*
"And we have one late change..."

;)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
I think clubs have been rather thankful of GC for giving away players for high prices/or nothing and repeatedly ******* up the picks they get in.

Prestia(Rich), Smith(Geel), Dixon(Port), O'Meara(Haw), Weller (St.K), Caddy(Geel/Rich), Schade(Coll), Hickey(St.K)

and if he comes good Harley Bennell(Frem).
And Scott Clayton is lauded as some recruitment guru in the AFL and he has survived this long. I'm pretty sure part of the review will see him get the arse.

Top Bottom