Player Watch Pick #23 (2019) - Dylan Williams

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Saw this pic on Dylan's instagram from 2015 - he should feel a strange familiarity at Alberton...

11875344_1625219004406122_1131567114_n.jpg

Chachi

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
good to see he can goal from marks but also scramble

why did we give farrell a three year deal again?
Yep agreed.
I'm not as sold on Farrell as others are. He's got a lovely kick but goes missing far too much in games. It was right to extend his contract but 3 years raised my eyebrows too.

Ron Obvious

Foundation member
Oct 16, 2017
Paradise
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A "1 to 2 week ankle" apparently, meaning he'll miss the U23 game and probably the final Wizard Cup game.

Ah well, he'll get the honour of making his Port Adelaide debut for the Magpies. Just as Chris Judd played only one game for East Perth, my man Miles will play only one SANFL game!

A "1 to 2 week ankle" apparently, meaning he'll miss the U23 game and probably the final Wizard Cup game.

Ah well, he'll get the honour of making his Port Adelaide debut for the Magpies. Just as Chris Judd played only one game for East Perth, my man Miles will play only one SANFL game!
Wizard Cup?? only out by 15 years

That's nice, but this is the Dylan Williams thread.

Back