Jun 22, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Im waiting for him to be "tearing up the track"
Lol one of the most useless media bites in existence

Technically Jake Neade was “tearing up the track” days before being delisted, doesn’t mean said person can football

The only place this would have any real value would be someone like Fantasia but even then he was tearing up the track when he moved here from Melbourne and look how that turned out

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
It's almost that time of year when every player is training the house down, burning up the track and is fitter than they have ever been. If only some of our players could convert that into actual in season form.

In the case of Fantasia, I’d settle for “was able to make his own way off the track without medical assistance”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Haha what a pathetic write up on JHF. Just dump as much sh*t as possible on him before a slightly positive comment in the last couple words.

He’s a teenager for god sake. Stop expecting every 18 year old who comes into the game to be a perfect PR poster boy.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha what a pathetic write up on JHF. Just dump as much sh*t as possible on him before a slightly positive comment in the last couple words.

He’s a teenager for god sake. Stop expecting every 18 year old who comes into the game to be a perfect PR poster boy.
Exactly my thoughts I emailed old Ronny and gave him a piece of my mind .
The crap JHF has coped compared to Bruhn and Henry etc has been disgusting.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back