Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

PrisonBars4life

Club Legend
May 10, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm with you I think some posters are being a touch sensitive.

Nah, it's a c8tny write up written by a c8nt. It was a reverse compliment (otherwise known as a c8nt) sandwich. The first half was harsher than it should have been, but would have been fine without the last sentence. It's literally a journos job to be clear and precise with their words. Saying there are no excuses next year places the blame for his first year 100% with him. That was a bullshit take pre-trade and now that we find out he had an undiagnosed/treated injury it makes the writer a massive utensil with an ironically small penis.

If he starts well early next year I hope the club takes a massive s**t on the media coverage of him.

Taranto and Greene, 2 gun players leaving GWS totally ignored.
Yes, Toby Greene leaving GWS was so ignored by the media that even Toby hasn't heard about it.

Hopefully JHF doesn't read the s**t... And if he has seen it uses it as motivation to stick it up everyone.
Yep - he merely has to let his footy do the talking for him. Hopefully he plays a blinder in round 1 (6 goals against Norf would be great), and he shuts a few of his critics up.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
"Parts of the club don't want you there": Paul Roos explains North Melbourne role

Good decision JHF. Paul Roos agrees

When asked if he would continue at North Melbourne next year, Roos' answer was no surprise.

"No, and I think it's best for both parties to be honest."

"I've learned a lot, it's just reaffirmed my views on leadership and culture and all the things that I know, and things that if you don't get right, you're going to be a really bad footy team and that's what I've learned at North Melbourne."

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
"Parts of the club don't want you there": Paul Roos explains North Melbourne role

When asked if he would continue at North Melbourne next year, Roos' answer was no surprise.

"I've learned a lot, it's just reaffirmed my views on leadership and culture and all the things that I know, and things that if you don't get right, you're going to be a really bad footy team and that's what I've learned at North Melbourne."

lol holy s**t

Feb 7, 2014
reynella
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics

Sounds like hinkley after 2014 on needing help "I know everything no help needed" when Voss was appointed but no aflw to shove Voss too and no HOF players bailing noble out

Powertron

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I look forward to hearing David King's take on this.

slap-chappelle.gif

Always thought Paul Roos was a smug bastard. Came across as Mr Cool, clear headed, measured etc but he has an underlying arrogance and ego that he hides incredibly well but does raise its head from time to time.

He's just more switched on than most in the industry and he knows it. I find him refreshing by contrast to the all group think drones that inhabit this boys club of a league.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Always thought Paul Roos was a smug bastard. Came across as Mr Cool, clear headed, measured etc but he has an underlying arrogance and ego that he hides incredibly well but does raise its head from time to time.
Roos behaves as if he has Hinkley level of genius.

Back