Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Dicks out for junior

Good. Now just don't do anything stupid at the trade table.

Ideally 51 and/or future 3rd. I could maybe live with future 2nd at the absolute maximum. Definitely not the Amon pick.

Ideally 51 and/or future 3rd. I could maybe live with future 2nd at the absolute maximum. Absolutely not the Amon pick.

A) our admin have made it clear they like to be the good guys

B) Koch / Hinkley are in a year where they would want to protect their legacy by moving up the ladder

C) The media has already begun their campaign to have us overpay. They just called him a star. Of the massive amount of articles being written about him, very little being said about his history and tonnes of references to him being a gun

I have absolutely zero confidence port won’t be stupid at the trade table.

Do you?

I realistically think a player with riolis baggage should be near dfa / nothing pick, maybe a 50’s pick..

The media and west coast fans will publicly push Amon compo pick / future 2nd rounder..

Where will it land?

Btw, if we trade out next years second that will mean 4 straight drafts of not picking in the second round (20,21,22,23)

A really bad decision for a club that should be building around its young core.

If we got Rioli for less, it mitigates risk and he fits a huge need, ******* great.

But I’m not going to hold my breathe we don’t * this up.

Ideally 51 and/or future 3rd. I could maybe live with future 2nd at the absolute maximum. Definitely not the Amon pick.
Reckon both clubs will find mutual ground around that future 2nd.
Eagles are usually push overs at the trade table but I reckon they will look for something on this one.
Hopefully for you guys he gets fit and plays good footy over in SA. His best is pretty good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

51 is really what we should have on the table.

A future 3rd you can let go,

A small forward is a clear need for us.

But a future 2nd would be a real worry.

As I said in a post above, if we do that we would have used 0 of our 2nd rounders for 4 seasons (20,21,22,23)

If you can get him for pick 51 you’ll be absolutely cheering next year, the guys a gun easily the most talented player on our list , I’d say if that’s all you’d offer we’d probably just let him go to the draft we don’t owe him anything to get him to a new club so what’s the point in taking 51 when we have 4 picks in the top 35

Eagles are usually push overs at the trade table but I reckon they will look for something on this one.
Hopefully for you guys he gets fit and plays good footy over in SA. His best is pretty good
A 2nd rounder being mutual ground? * me.

Insane.

I’ll run a couple of players by you,

What would Spp be worth in a trade ?

What would Georgiades be worth in a trade

I’m awaiting the mental gymnastics required to suggest they’re worth equal or less than a 27yr old fat bloke that got caught twice doing something only a moron would do and is a sneeze away from being de-registered by the afl.

Hopefully West Coast include our second rounder in the deal. Not sure why we gave them a second rounder to move up two spots enabling them to get the same player they would have drafted anyway. (Campbell Chesser- whose season was written off by a contact ankle injury after a good pre-season)

Insane.

I’m awaiting the mental gymnastics required to suggest they’re worth equal or less than a 27yr old fat bloke that got caught twice doing something only a moron would do and is a sneeze away from being de-registered by the afl.
I don't know why you keep saying this. He was already caught with weed once during the suspension and he didn't cop any further punishment.

Insane.

It’s the moron your club is offering 4 years at good coin for?
I certainly don’t know what the club is thinking but most supporters would feel we don’t owe Jr anything and if it was a 3rd rounder just let him walk to the psd.

Georgiades probably at least a good 1st rounder. Rate him highly
SPP not sure

Will you take Ken and Donna?

He will prob cost slightly less than Fantasia did. They will do some pick swap that values at pick 30-40.

Isn’t he an overweight drug using 28 year old? WCE should be trading us a pick to take on his contract.

Slightly enthused about getting Rioli to the club. Capable of the mercurial and eminently likeable... I mean he poured powerade in his urine sample ffs 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back