Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks

THE DRAFT WAS VERY DIFFERENT FOR PASINI
Unlike Georgiades, Jake Pasini, who impressed for WA at the under-18 carnival, was overlooked in the national draft, which was spread across two nights.

“It was an anxious wait sitting at home. I was disappointed when I didn’t get picked,” Pasini said of the draft’s second night. Calls from his manager, who detailed Port Adelaide’s interested, were reassuring, but it still turned out to be a long night. “I was pretty worried, I didn’t get much sleep,” Pasini said. But the next day was a different story.

“When I woke up in the morning, straight away, I saw the next pick was me,” he recalled. “I saw my name there and mum and dad ran in jumping and screaming, it was good.” And now Pasini is ready to work hard and prove he does belong on a senior list. “I want to try my best and crack into the main squad and be put on the main list. I will do whatever it takes to crack in.”

PASINI MIGHT BE ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE
Early this year, while playing for footy for Swan Districts in the WAFL, the 193cm defender bought a ticket to the concert of Australian singer-songwriter of Ziggy Roberts. But he didn’t quite get the booking right.

“I accidentally bought the ticket for Adelaide and it was meant to be for Perth,” Pasini admitted. But as the 18-year-old said “it worked out” and he will now be able to attend the Thebarton Theatre show on Friday. “I must be able to predict the future or something,” he said.

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Early this year, while playing for footy for Swan Districts in the WAFL, the 193cm defender bought a ticket to the concert of Australian singer-songwriter of Ziggy Roberts. But he didn’t quite get the booking right.

“I accidentally bought the ticket for Adelaide and it was meant to be for Perth,” Pasini admitted. But as the 18-year-old said “it worked out” and he will now be able to attend the Thebarton Theatre show on Friday. “I must be able to predict the future or something,” he said.

His nickname should be Nostradamus

GremioPower

Futebol Australiano
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA) [last: Rockville, MD (USA)]
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Clev. Indians

THE DRAFT WAS VERY DIFFERENT FOR PASINI
Unlike Georgiades, Jake Pasini, who impressed for WA at the under-18 carnival, was overlooked in the national draft, which was spread across two nights.

“It was an anxious wait sitting at home. I was disappointed when I didn’t get picked,” Pasini said of the draft’s second night. Calls from his manager, who detailed Port Adelaide’s interested, were reassuring, but it still turned out to be a long night. “I was pretty worried, I didn’t get much sleep,” Pasini said. But the next day was a different story.

“When I woke up in the morning, straight away, I saw the next pick was me,” he recalled. “I saw my name there and mum and dad ran in jumping and screaming, it was good.” And now Pasini is ready to work hard and prove he does belong on a senior list. “I want to try my best and crack into the main squad and be put on the main list. I will do whatever it takes to crack in.”

Sister is a Port fan, Port had shown interest on him... It was a Freudian slip.

Top Bottom