List Mgmt. Welcome to Port Adelaide Trent Burgoyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tibbs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He has a fair bit of work to do to develop into an AFL player. But super stoked that he gets a chance. Father was a legend, let's hope Trent can get there too :thumbsu::thumbsu:

davo999

Team Captain
Nov 5, 2009
Aldinga Beach
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes I’d imagine he’ll be a bit player at the Maggies for a year , he definitely looks like he has natural talent , let’s hope he can develop into a top little player and if brother Jase gets picked as well hopefully they will be able to talk Shaun’s boys into joining them .
Imagine if Tex comes through as well. Happy days

robbo1981

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Loved Trent's father and uncle if this kid is half as good I'll be happy good luck luck young fella.
Operation get Daisey son as a father son starts now in no way should he be playing for the crows I hope we are trying our best to challenge this shit.

Incarnate

All Australian
Jan 11, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really hope we have patience with him developing and he has the commitment to progress. F/Sons always a feel good story, that’s what makes a team a club and a club a community. Something to build on in the next few years. Good luck Trent.

benblinkau

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2011
Newcastle
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I really like his pace in the contest. He seems to just identify a small gap, back his speed and run straight through the middle! No wonder he pings his hamstrings.. hopefully we give him some time to develop and not go all Jackson Edwards on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
The Burgoyne brother trend enters a second generation- younger brother a bit taller and a bit better.
Peter is as underrated as Shaun is overrated.

You’d think he was Brett Voss and his brother was Michael after the eastern seaboard/Hawks bonus was applied.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Peter is as underrated as Shaun is overrated.

You’d think he was Brett Voss and his brother was Michael after the eastern seaboard/Hawks bonus was applied.
Do YoU ReMeBeR The time Mike said to Brett my dad slept WIth YouR MuM....

HaW HaW HaW....

Kiss from a Rozee

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I love how much he takes the game on watching his highlights.

I’ve gotta admit though he looks pretty far off the pace. Hopefully just a late bloomer, but even then I can see him playing a few games for us with the way he takes the game on. Ken LOVES players who do that.

Of course Ken probably won’t be here after next year, so we’ll have to see.

Top Bottom