(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laugh Laugh

Premium Gold
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Heard him on either SEN or 5AA (paging Doctor Feel) weeks back when he announced his retirement and could tell then he seemed very switched on back then.

Good addition, welcome Tyson Gilded-Scrote

robbo1981

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Big fan of the sack just thought we might try to get someone abit younger to possibly pick up mid season . Having said that happy for him to mentor our young defenders welcome Tyson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EskimoPAFC

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There could be added pressure, perhaps, but I think being a leader or a senior member of a club, if you’re not aiming to have the best work life balance you shouldn’t be there.

Whether it’s ski season or a red hot summer and you can get out with the wakeboard on to the lake, work life balance should be the same.”
Fixed it for 2019 Ports

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopefully with a quality appointment like Goldsack it's a sign the club has finally woken up and is positioning itself for life after kern, Voss, Bassett and Chadbro, we can only hope!

As an aside to the above, a neighbour with a previous Port connection, and whose son is on the crow's list told me yesterday that Port have offered the Glenelg coach a job.

Ford Fairlane

Feb 21, 2002
Port Adelaide 5015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Hopefully with a quality appointment like Goldsack it's a sign the club has finally woken up and is positioning itself for life after kern, Voss, Bassett and Chadbro, we can only hope!

As an aside to the above, a neighbour with a previous Port connection, and whose son is on the crow's list told me yesterday that Port have offered the Glenelg coach a job.
He's a former midfield and stoppage coach at Sydney and Freo - you can see it in how well the Bays set up in the midfield.

Gra-Gra Cornes would be ropeable if we raided him.

Top Bottom