Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 Dimma dissections was peak

Could just tell he hated doing them and really couldn’t be ****ed
wish they still existed, remember the really low effort ones which were almost a parody. absolute gold.
"hey tiger fans, gonna look at our game against the saints. you can see here we didnt defend well enough and thats something well look at, anyway peace out."

wish they still existed, remember the really low effort ones which were almost a parody. absolute gold.
"hey tiger fans, gonna look at our game against the saints. you can see here we didnt defend well enough and thats something well look at, anyway peace out."
This player is a good mark because they read the ball well and protect the drop zone and repeat for 9 weeks in a row for every player on the list when they get highlighted

I actually sent in questions. And he used a couple of them!!!
I must admit I really did think the club did a good job with some of the stuff around 2015 - 2017

Some of it didn’t work out and came across pretty cringe but felt there was a lot more content coming from inside the club

I personally really enjoyed the individual player focus stuff especially for the younger and less established players and some of the stuff from the line coaches or players even going onto the podcast more regularly

We still get some but nothing like in those years mentioned in terms of consistency

I must admit I really did think the club did a good job with some of the stuff around 2015 - 2017

Some of it didn’t work out and came across pretty cringe but felt there was a lot more content coming from inside the club

I personally really enjoyed the individual player focus stuff especially for the younger and less established players and some of the stuff from the line coaches or players even going onto the podcast more regularly

We still get some but nothing like in those years mentioned in terms of consistency
What were those videos with Edwards always in background at players houses?

What were those videos with Edwards always in background at players houses?
Hello Newman! From about 2014-15 if I remember correctly, Chris Newman would go around to a players house and be given a tour. They were pretty enjoyable, I was rewatching them recently, they're all on YouTube.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back