Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
The fact that we are in such a strong position that we can pick up project players who could be absolute jets is a testament to the club.

I think he is beyond project player such is his traits. He just needs a little bit of strength and size and he could be anything. He is the closest thing I have seen to Richo yet . I seriously thinking wing before fussing of KPP and he could ruck from anywhere such is his leap,

Just get him to find space and get the players to kick it to him as a link player marking. Game changer potentially

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
you’ve got an absolute ripper in biggy. used to go to my school, and he’s one of the best characters you could ever meet, well done 👍
Cheers jooce8891... 👍...always good to get player feedback from someone outside the Club! So difficult to do these days with our burgeoning membership!

I read that he has produced “elite testing results”

A far more accurate description I heard was that his test results “had to be seen to be believed”

You just have to take a punt on someone like that and I’m stoked we were the ones to do it.

Rowville has had a few really good Sudanese kids come through their club. Blackburn is another.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Great story. Many people don't appreciate the life of Sudanese refugee's growing up in Kenya, really tough. Most adults come here survivors of trauma, their children growing up in a desert camp of over 200,000 people. Now a sister is a prominent lawyer, the brothers footballers. Sport is a great provider and uniting force. Good luck to Biggie, he looks a player that we need, an athletic tall back.

Last edited:
Tall, incredibly athletic, good reader of the ball. As a KPB that' a great start. He won't be easily outbodied. Will be able to match anyone in the contest (i.e. no one will be too tall, fast or strong). So should at least be a good stopper.

If we can add intercept marking and decent skills he looks a great prospect. Very excited by this pick.

And he'll have a great support structure around him.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Great story. Many people don't appreciate the life of Sudanese refugee's growing up in Kenya, really tough. Most adults come here survivors of trauma, their children growing up in desert camp of over 200,000 people. Now a sister is a prominent lawyer, the brothers footballers. Sport is a great provider and uniting force. Good luck to Biggie, he looks a player that we need, an athletic tall back.

Blowing our own trumpet but we are clearly the best club for these kids from difficult backgrounds to come too, although sounds like his family has worked hard themselves. We will embrace his heritage, thanks in big part to Ivan and Houli!

I’m sure he’ll love hanging with Chol, Stack, Shai, DES, Rioli and their little gang who pester Shedda, X and probably Pickett too now!

Smart move by the club kid has a lot of tools to work with is absolutely quick and can do things most can’t do will take a long time and is speculative but fills me with more hope than say a Ben Miller welcome to tigerland biggy just have to see how happy the family is to have him land at the tigers

Back