Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

1574993760681.png

Nyoun player comparisons according to Champion Data.

Note - they aren't saying they'll be the same quality, just the type of player they are similar to in style

Not shy coming forward... ;) :D

...Biggie starts training with the full squad at Richmond on Monday, and when asked about his future he says “I’d like a debut game early days and then a stable and consistent football career at Richmond Tigers.” ...

One thing that stood out to me in his highlights was his kicking. Made it look effortless. The goal on the run from 50 it lookes like he barely put any power behind it and it made it the 50m easily. Reckon his kicking will be a weapon coming out of the back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...Biggie starts training with the full squad at Richmond on Monday, and when asked about his future he says “I’d like a debut game early days and then a stable and consistent football career at Richmond Tigers.” ...

Yeah well we played about one KPD short last year. So obviously a spot up for grabs for another tall defender.

In fact I would say that another tall defender will come in - willing to bet on it.

Maybe not Biggie

Good for him to have a goal to work toward. :)

Imagine leading out to a mid like Ellis with his lofted chip kicks with this guy bearing down on you. Makes the back of my head itch thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Collingwood should have picked Ellis up. Him and Cox would of been the perfect combination as all he would have to do is stand under Ellis's hospital kicks

Great story. Many people don't appreciate the life of Sudanese refugee's growing up in Kenya, really tough. Most adults come here survivors of trauma, their children growing up in a desert camp of over 200,000 people. Now a sister is a prominent lawyer, the brothers footballers. Sport is a great provider and uniting force. Good luck to Biggie, he looks a player that we need, an athletic tall back.
Well said

Talking to a mate whose son played with him at Dandy.
Biggie is adored by everyone who meets him.
quality human being.
I reckon the Sudanese kids are gonna tear the comp in less than a decade.
his sister is a human rights lawyer and barracks for Richmond. I wonder if that just because it's the way it is or because of our diversity programs we are so good at?

Talking to a mate whose son played with him at Dandy.
Biggie is adored by everyone who meets him.
quality human being.
I reckon the Sudanese kids are gonna tear the comp in less than a decade.
his sister is a human rights lawyer and barracks for Richmond. I wonder if that just because it's the way it is or because of our diversity programs we are so good at?

I would be surprised if it was because of a diversity program. Ninety nine percent of people become fans if it’s not family reasons because of all the usual reasons.

Even for a Sudanese human rights lawyer you’d think anything else would at best simply be a cherry on the top. Well at least you’d hope so anyhow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back