Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

ryancash

All Australian
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
She's a vile wannabee female version of Andrew Bolt. WTF is she talking about footy for? The only time I'm aware of her talking about anything footy related was when she went for Dusty during the chopsticks fuss.
She also ripped into Peggy after the Nathan Broad medal and breast photo........I couldn't understand why she went Peggy. She can GAGF

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Gach's issues were more about his attitude than his football ability. He was charged by the police after a drunken night out and was shortly afterwards delisted from the Bombers.

The incident was in 2016. Delisted this year.

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
She also ripped into Peggy after the Nathan Broad medal and breast photo........I couldn't understand why she went Peggy. She can GAGF
Broad served his suspension. Has redeemed himself on the field a million times over. I'm glad his mother looked after his 2019 medal though. Good parenting. Looks like Broady still enjoys himself.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
She's a vile wannabee female version of Andrew Bolt. WTF is she talking about footy for? The only time I'm aware of her talking about anything footy related was when she went for Dusty during the chopsticks fuss.
If your not controversial you haven't got a job.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

‘You need to send a message.

‘You can’t just talk a strong game and say the AFL is vehemently against violence against women and is a community leader in changing attitudes and then have a star behave like that and just give him a fine.

‘This is a man on a very substantial contract.

‘A fine isn’t going to hurt him that much, weeks off will.

‘And you’ve got to send a message.’

pointing a chop stick = violence against women

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
‘You need to send a message.

‘You can’t just talk a strong game and say the AFL is vehemently against violence against women and is a community leader in changing attitudes and then have a star behave like that and just give him a fine.

‘This is a man on a very substantial contract.

‘A fine isn’t going to hurt him that much, weeks off will.

‘And you’ve got to send a message.’

pointing a chop stick = violence against women
Yep, shock jock tabloid columnist with a record of bagging feminists suddenly shows concern about "violence against women" when the alleged victim is a fellow Hun journo while Caroline Wilson, a journalist with the strongest feminist credentials in the industry, backed Dusty. I know whose judgement I'd back and it ain't Rita the Fact Eater.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Yep, shock jock tabloid columnist with a record of bagging feminists suddenly shows concern about "violence against women" when the alleged victim is a fellow Hun journo while Caroline Wilson, a journalist with the strongest feminist credentials in the industry, backed Dusty. I know whose judgement I'd back and it ain't Rita the Fact Eater.
Rita doesn't eat she gobbles...

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Is Biggy the next Nat Fyfe???

Imagine Biggy plucking the ball from a ruck tap!!!

Biggy for the air taps from the ruck, Prestia for the ground ball!!

Maybe Biggy can be a chop out for the ruck rovers.

If he runs around he will be able to find space which suits his athleticism.

Its an interesting scenario with Biggy.

We could start him at ruck rover centre bounces. Soldo for example could tap it to Biggy's advantage high in the air. People go on about our clearances. Positive or negative no one cannot deny this would change the dynamic totally.

We could put Biggy in as ruck rover, after the clearance he shifts to a forward/flank role looking for space to exploit his talents. Meanwhile and experienced follower outside of the square at the initial bounce comes in and follows the ball in a normal modern traditional sense.

Imagine Biggy on P Cripps its the bounce. Cripps would have the strength but would he get the ball?

The other thing if Biggy gets it from the ruck tap, apart from handball, he could just slam it on the boot because Dusty would prefer chaos ball at CHF anyway.

Another combination could be Balta and Biggy ruck and ruck rover tandem doing switches to. Could be very unpredictable for opposition setups. If RCD was playing he could cover the centre defensive setup to

Last edited:

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond

We could start him at ruck rover centre bounces. Soldo for example could tap it to Biggy's advantage high in the air. People go on about our clearances. Positive or negative no one cannot deny this would change the dynamic totally.

We could put Biggy in as ruck rover, after the clearance he shifts to a forward/flank role looking for space to exploit his talents. Meanwhile and experienced follower outside of the square at the initial bounce comes in and follows the ball in a normal modern traditional sense.

Imagine Biggy on P Cripps its the bounce. Cripps would have the strength but would he get the ball?

The other thing if Biggy gets it from the ruck tap, apart from handball, he could just slam it on the boot because Dusty would prefer chaos ball at CHF anyway.

Another combination could be Balta and Biggy ruck and ruck rover tandem doing switches to. Could be very unpredictable for opposition setups. If RCD was playing he could cover the centre defensive setup to
And if that doesn't work he can always go the biffo.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
And if that doesn't work he can always go the biffo.

First job might be to tag P Cripps. Be a good learning experience, Cripps should not be able to out sprint Biggy nor out leap him. Take away Cripps one wood, see how he goes!!

According to the figures I think they are about the same height, I am sure it will be annoying to Cripps to have someone on him similar size

Her assessment would be based on how fast he can run from the cops, she’s an absolute bottom feeder.

couldn’t agree more. Ripping Rita off SEN to herald sun rwnj troll. She just goes where the money is - typical modern day professional outrage s**t stirrer. Literally the worst of the worst.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Mr Magic can now claim to have a truly unique vocation. He is a full time concept position designer for undersized inexperienced ruck/kpp’s and Richo and Koutoufides wannabes. Mr Magic is the only person in the universe qualified to do this work. He can single handedly fit hexagonal pegs into triangular holes. That is why he is called Mr Magic. He is a one man industry, he invented concept position designing in its Australian Rules iteration and will be soon rolling it out across all global sports. This will include but not be limited to dwarf throwing, where the previously obligatory midget will be usurped by a replacement more along the lines of Kim Beazley, who, when seen by you sailing through the air head first behind an industrial sized crash helmet, will prompt you to think to yourself “why didn’t I think of that?”

What on earth would Richmond ever do with Balta and Biggie absent Mr Magic’s ground breaking concept position designing talents? It takes some talent too, most if not all of the rest of us would have no chance of making a go of concept position designing. I tried it just for the exercise and the best I could come up with was Dustin Martin playing second hard tagger changing with Bachar off the bench on Josh Jenkins in his first game against us in Cat’s colours, then combining this with random bench flooding where to create space on the ground and open things up you have sometimes five then six players off the ground at once cooling their jets. As you can see, I have a bit of work to do to become a professional concept position designer so I won’t quit my day job, which at the moment is quitting day jobs. Bloody employers who promise nothing and deliver even less...Mr Magic, can you please now concept design me a position?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Mr Magic can now claim to have a truly unique vocation. He is a full time concept position designer for undersized inexperienced ruck/kpp’s and Richo and Koutoufides wannabes. Mr Magic is the only person in the universe qualified to do this work. He can single handedly fit hexagonal pegs into triangular holes. That is why he is called Mr Magic. He is a one man industry, he invented concept position designing in its Australian Rules iteration and will be soon rolling it out across all global sports. This will include but not be limited to dwarf throwing, where the previously obligatory midget will be usurped by a replacement more along the lines of Kim Beazley, who, when seen by you sailing through the air head first behind an industrial sized crash helmet, will prompt you to think to yourself “why didn’t I think of that?”

What on earth would Richmond ever do with Balta and Biggie absent Mr Magic’s ground breaking concept position designing talents? It takes some talent too, most if not all of the rest of us would have no chance of making a go of concept position designing. I had a go at it just for the exercise and the best I could come up with was Dustin Martin playing second hard tagger changing with Bachar off the bench on Josh Jenkins in his first game against us in Cat’s colours, then combining this with random bench flooding where to create space on the ground and open things up you have sometimes five then six players off the ground at once cooling their jets. As you can see, I have a bit of work to do to become a professional concept position designer so I won’t quit my day job, which at the moment is quitting day jobs. Bloody employers who promise nothing and deliver even less...Mr Magic, can you please now concept design me a position?

Ha ha, I did not invent anything.

I would be careful to downplay the potential of Biggy and Balta. They could become all time greats. I did not mention Kouta, and I believe I am not devling to greatly into the KPP aspect to for Biggy if you read my content.

It is important posters do not limit what Biggy and Balta could do so they reach for the stars. I would not like to see both not reach their potential because they likes of you put them in handcuffs! I am not limiting both to a hexagonal peg!! Biggy and Balta can do what they like, I am not putting the clamps on them!!

I might be able to help you with a position. What would you like to do and what do you believe your talents are??? Have you thought about being a writer??? Maybe the genre of fantasy?

It is easier for players to find new positions because the opposition is largely transparent even though AFL HQ is changing the rules all the time.

I think comparing Aussie Rules to dwarf throwing is rather insulting for the players and other stakeholders to be honest. I think Aussie Rules can be a great vehicle for empowerment!!

I think it is fantastic Balta and Biggy provide such potential along with other recruits in their own way to!!

How would Franklin be if he was told not to run along the boundary and kick long goals from the boundary?? Before Franklin did it he had to imagine he could do it, believe he could do it, will himself to do it and compose himself to do it embracing all the fanfare!! Who said Adam Goodes could ruck effectively until he was thrown in??

Who is to state what Balta and Biggy cannot do yet??

I am going to make a statement. I believe as an observer Biggy appears to be a more accurate kick than Richo. Shoot me down in flames but that is my belief!!

Without putting pressure on the two Biggy and Balta could be flops to, nothing is guaranteed or given to you. Lot of water to go under the bridge including luck, application, hard work, concentration , desire and so forth to achieve what they seek out to do

As 'The Chief' says to Gary Lyon in a recording on the latest 'Talking Tigers' episode poping up in the last 24 hours on the RFC website, " It starts with a vision"

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

Love it...right out of left field...roll the dice Biggy Time! 👍:handok:👍 Freak out Cripps...

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Love it...right out of left field...roll the dice Biggy Time! 👍:handok:👍 Freak out Cripps...

He might have an endurance issue keeping up with Cripps and Cripps would be stronger but Cripps uses his height, reach and size to exceed in match ups so if Biggy could counteract that with his own height, leap, reach who knows how he can develop learning by playing on one of the better players of similar height in a expanding role.

I think it would throw a spanner in Cripps works and at least give him something to think about.

Not too many have traits like Biggy, who knows what he can do if afforded time and opportunity to develop properly and expand his capability and knowledge through experience. If it does not disrupt team performance and Biggy's improvement gets enhanced why not? How often does Biggy get the opportunity to play on a midfielder his height after all?

Back