Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Just because it will not happen does not mean it could not happen:D
Physically I would say he is least likely to play. All the other new draftees looked a good size. Ready to go. The whole AFL career is harder for the less developed players, still growing into their bodies but in the spotlight. RCD seems like it's coming together. Footy skills, his body. Just got to slug it out in the VFL again.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Just because it will not happen does not mean it could not happen:D

skinny players have got a game before, its possible

can see him slotting next to Grimes, Vlastuin, Astbury, Broad etc.

Yes. It does.

Dude, go back and read what Metoric Rise said a page or so ago. Then, read it again and stop being silly.

Stack was said to be no where near AFL ready and played in R4 or whatever

Garthwaite gets thrown around like a ragdoll and has been give senior chances

Walt Kowalski

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
skinny players have got a game before, its possible

can see him slotting next to Grimes, Vlastuin, Astbury, Broad etc.

Stack was said to be no where near AFL ready and played in R4 or whatever

Garthwaite gets thrown around like a ragdoll and has been give senior chances
I stand by my bet. You want $1000 on Bigoa playing on Patrick Cripps in R1 in the AFL? I'll even extend it as far as Bigoa won't touch Patrick Cripps in an AFL game in 2020.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I stand by my bet. You want $1000 on Bigoa playing on Patrick Cripps in R1 in the AFL? I'll even extend it as far as Bigoa won't touch Patrick Cripps in an AFL game in 2020.

he probable wont play, so i wont bet on it but there is a chance

JON played

the midget melbourne drafted is said to play round 1 and hes about 50kg. menadue played a game or two when there was nothing of him.

It would be one of the more easy jobs in footy to play back pocket next to Vlastuin, Grimes, Astbury etc. whoever gets a go should do well

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
he probable wont play, so i wont bet on it but there is a chance

JON played

the midget melbourne drafted is said to play round 1 and hes about 50kg. menadue played a game or two when there was nothing of him.

It would be one of the more easy jobs in footy to play back pocket next to Vlastuin, Grimes, Astbury etc. whoever gets a go should do well

Marcel Proust, I love everything about you but the above post you wrote is extremely optimistic
As a guess, no it won't happen this year

I actually like that despite limited minutes and no doubt wanting a possession or 2 he stuck to the structure and role and didn't play a selfish game.

It's a small thing but I reckon that's great.

Spoilt well, jumped at the contest, ticked some boxes for sure!

Just tried to look at Biggies profile on the club website by phone & computer (on my Mac). Would not show anyone else getting that??? Just curious about his date of birth?.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Just tried to look at Biggies profile on the club website by phone & computer (on my Mac). Would not show anyone else getting that??? Just curious about his date of birth?.....
07/03/20
Boys a freak of nature.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
So I see the biggy was quietly brought up to Qld along with Edwards. Presumably the club wouldn't have bothered if they didn't think he could play. With the possibility of Chol having to replace Lynch up forward, do we think he is likely to support nank in the ruck? Admittedly I know nothing about him.
Id be surprised. I reckon its more so he can get a feel for what's involved in finals footy prep.

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Id be surprised. I reckon its more so he can get a feel for what's involved in finals footy prep.
Yeah, I believe he’s not even at full fitness with his shoulder. If you look at all of the footage from the hub he wasn’t involved with and of the physical training.

I would’ve thought it’s the clubs way of ensuring he feels apart of the team and getting him involved with the squad.

It’s what they’ve done with Noah Cumberland who’s recovering from an ACL, he won’t play this year but the club has still flown him up to the hub.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, I believe he’s not even at full fitness with his shoulder. If you look at all of the footage from the hub he wasn’t involved with and of the physical training.

I would’ve thought it’s the clubs way of ensuring he feels apart of the team and getting him involved with the squad.

It’s what they’ve done with Noah Cumberland who’s recovering from an ACL, he won’t play this year but the club has still flown him up to the hub.

It says hes out for the season on the injury list

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
So I see the biggy was quietly brought up to Qld along with Edwards. Presumably the club wouldn't have bothered if they didn't think he could play. With the possibility of Chol having to replace Lynch up forward, do we think he is likely to support nank in the ruck? Admittedly I know nothing about him.
They're bringing all the players up for the premiership celebrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back