Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Fraser Turner, pick #58

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have seen Fraser twice this week at my local gym. Both times he was putting in a good amount of both cardio and weights. Looks really determined
Good to hear about Turner , He is a good height and great endurance
Hope he puts the size on and develops well Naish & Turner could be really good on the outside

Good to hear about Turner , He is a good height and great endurance
Hope he puts the size on and develops well Naish & Turner could be really good on the outside
Still quite skinny but at least heโ€™s in there putting in the weight work

Heard him say to one of his mates in there that the training is getting harder, so heโ€™s in there making sure he doesnโ€™t get left behind on the track

Still quite skinny but at least heโ€™s in there putting in the weight work

Heard him say to one of his mates in there that the training is getting harder, so heโ€™s in there making sure he doesnโ€™t get left behind on the track
Fraser Turner just turned 18 2 days ago was 76kgs when we drafted him, In comparison Patrick Naish was 71kgs

I can see fraser in 2 years time being at 190cm & 88kgs which would be same as Shaun Grigg height and build

Have seen Fraser twice this week at my local gym. Both times he was putting in a good amount of both cardio and weights. Looks really determined

He was training with jack a couple of days ago as well looks like heโ€™s doing everything right
Good to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Back